♡ song of the chapter ♡

[The Whisp Sings - Winter Aid] 

The afternoon sun shined through the enormous windows and bathed the castle in beautiful warm colours, yet it felt cold wandering through the hundred halls and rooms, a shadow laid over the royals and everyone knew it and yet they did not.

Rumours was whispered in the darkest corners and spread throughout the whole kingdom. The afternoon was beautiful, yet one single thing was even more beautiful than the sunset- the prince... his long white, blonde hair played with the light and his pale skin glowed harmonic, the pink plump lips and the dark eyes could make everyone gasp for air. He almost floated through the hallways, barely making a sound, a closed book in his hand, his eyes which once shined lively, with a spark of life, was now dull and emotionless.

Jimin only had one destination for his sudden walk, the king had called him. Two guards were following close behind him as he strolled towards his father's rooms... a house cleaner hurried out of his way with scared eyes. Jimin knew what they said about him, he had heard about the rumours.... nonsense all of it, none of it were true and it annoyed him just the slightest- if they knew... if they just knew what he was going through.

The heavy wooden door to his father's rooms opened for him and as he walked inside it closed behind him, he was in the cave of a monster and knew he had to step carefully. The king sat behind his desk deeply concentrated in writing and reading a bunch of papers, not noticing the prince's presence, or he did not care enough to react on it.

"sit" Jimin sat on the chair opposite his father with his hands folded nicely over the other. The king lifted the pen from the paper and dipped it in ink before placing it back at the paper.

"Your mother and I have decided its time you take place in the council's meetings as a part of the preparation for your crowning and marriage with the kingdom in north" the pen scratched loud against the paper and Jimin's eye twitched at the sound, how much he hated loud sounds.

"you'll take part in the meetings from tomorrow" the king waved his hand towards the door as a sign for him to leave.

"Yes father." Jimin bowed and left the room.

The sun had set and left the sky ready to be taken by the moon, the beautiful full moon which shined bright in the night sky. Jimin felt a cold breeze brush him on the balcony, everything was always so much prettier in the darkness. A sigh left his pink lips as he stood in a thin shirt and nothing more.

"Jimin" someone called him from inside and he forced himself to turn around, a man was sitting in his bed, completely naked, only covered slightly with the prince's bedcovers, Jimin smiled soft and walked inside, closed the door, locked it behind him, and jumped into the arms of his lover. the prince snuggled closer to others chest, pleased by the warm feeling of another human beings body so close to his own. slim fingers trailed over the prince's shoulders and calm began to remove the clothing.

the moon had rised over the sea and the beautiful white circle was reflecting in the surface, and far away from the castle, the city and the land was a ship. a ship which would soon become a massive threat to everyone and everything.