Well shit, it worked

Jane

I huff as I open the door. I step inside and take my shoes off at the door. I drop my heavy bag at the door as well and rub my neck as I walk towards my bedroom.

I see Stephen there, drying his hair as he had just gotten out of the shower.

He only wore I'll fitting sweatpants, a regular sight.

"Hey Stevie."I smile as I walk over to my closet.

"Hi Jane. You look tired."Stephen says, making her huff.

"Not tired. There was just some tough cases today."I say.

Stephen instantly drops on the bed and rolls across it to where she was on the other side. He then embraces her in a hug as he stands, and she smiles at the comfort it gave her.

She wraps her arms around his waist and sighs, leaning into him.

"Need anything?"Stephen asks.

"Mm-mm."I say against his chest, making him chuckle.

"Okay. I'm gonna get some water, I'll be right back."he chuckles, gently slipping me out of the hug.

He walks out of the room and I smile slightly as I take off my jacket. I look at myself in the mirror and see that I'm blushing.

I chuckle as I shake my head, covering my cheeks with my hands.

I huff as I place my hand on the back of my neck, looking at my blushing cheeks in the mirror again.

"Ridiculous."I say softly.

My fingers then reach toward the zipper of my dress. My heart beats faster as I see Stephen enter the room with a water bottle in my peripheral vision.

My cheeks burn and I slightly smile.

"Stephen."I say.

"Yeah?"he questions.

"...could you unzip me?"I ask.

I see the question shocked him a bit, but he walks over anyway.

His fingers slowly grip the zipper. He then begins to slowly unzip my dress.

....

Stephen admires the sight of Jane's back as he slowly pulls the zipper down.

Jane looks at the floor, hiding her blushing cheeks. Stephen finally reaches the end of the zipper. His fingers remain on the zipper as he takes in the view.

Suddenly, Stephen has the urge to touch her back. The back of his fingers softly caress the small of her back.

Jane allows it. His fingers slowly move up her spine. He runs over the grooves of her ribs, up the her shoulder blades, and to the top of her spine.

Jane leans her head to the side a bit, exposing her neck. Stephen gets another thought. She must want to be touched there as well.

Stephen places his hand inside her dress, caressing her frame as he steps closer to her. He then presses his lips against her neck and Janes breath hitches.

Stephen continues, pressing soft kisses against her neck. Jane moans a bit, relaxing her arms and allowing her dress to slowly slip down her arms.

Stephen aids, softly running her hands over her shoulders and pushing her dress down slowly.

Stephen breathes against her neck, and her eyes close as his lips travel down to her shoulder and collar bone.

Jane moans again, her dress slipping down her body to the ground.