Chapter 7

Kenma was the first one to wake up. He got out of bed and went into the living room to play on his Nintendo.

A few minutes later a sleepy Kuroo walking in and sits next to Kenma snuggling into his arm.

There was a knock on the door. Kuroo got up and opened it to see bokuto with drinks and games.
"It's not time yet."
Kuroo said
"No I know but I wanna be the first one here!"
Replied Bokuto.
"Whatever"

Kenma look over the the sofa to see Kuroo and bokuto chatting away, he didn't want to disturb them so he just carried on playing.

A few hours later the apartment was packed with people. Soon he was dragged into Kuroo's room and saw some guys he didn't know in a circle on the floor.
Then someone tapped him on the shoulder it was Kuroo.
"Wanna play spin the bottle with us" he asked
"oh um yeah sure" replied Kenma. They both sat down and the bottle was spun. Kenma didn't want it to land on him, luckily it didn't. A few more people spun the bottle and it didn't land on Kenma. Then it was Kuroo's turn. Kenma stared at the bottle intensely. It didn't land on him, but Kuroo turn it towards Kenma.
Kenma blushed hard and looked at Kuroo. Kuroo looked back and smirked. He got up and picked Kenma up bridal style and took him to the bathroom. Everyone was making kissing noises behind them.

They got into the bathroom and Kuroo put Kenma down.
"I saw you were uncomfortable in there so I tried my best to get you out of there." Kuroo said.
Kenma didn't listen but just stared into his eyes. He got closer and kissed him on the lips. Kuroo was surprised at what Kenma has just done, but he fell into the kiss.