Chapter 10

kuroo woke up before kenma for once. he kissed kenma on the forehead and went to go surprise him with breakfast in bed. 

after kuroo finished cooking he went to bring in kenmas breakfast not expecting to see kenma had woken up playing his nintendo.

"hey kitten, i made you breakfast!" kuroo said with a big smile on his face.

"oh thank you kuroo, you really didnt have to." said kenma returning the smile.

once kenma finished the breakfast he hopped out of bed and walked over to kuroo, kuroo pulled him into a hug.

"what would you like to do today?" kuroo asked kenma

"can we go to the arcade?" kenma asked

"of course we can, we can do anything you want today" kuroo said while smiling at kenma.

soon they both got dressed. kenma was wearing a grey sweatshirt and jeans. kuroo wore a red hoodie and some brown cargo pants. they both walked to the arcade as wasnt that far from their house. 

kenma won a tone of games while kuroo didnt win a single one.

"hey can we go to the beach to watch the sunset?" kenma asked

"yeah of course!" kuroo replied

they got to the beach and sat down.

"kenma, i love you." kuroo said to kenma with a small smile

"i love you too kuroo." kenma said 

they both kissed while the sun was going down. kenma fell asleep on kuroo so he carried kenma home and put him to bed. 

kuroo got in bed with kenma and kissed his forehead.

"goodnight kenma" kuroo whispered

"goodnight kuroo" kenma said in his sleep. 

kuroo fell asleep hugging kenma.