chapter 15

Once they arrived at the front desk, Nya asked if she could look at the camera footage taken at the 1st floor restroom.

The reception agreed and showed them the way to the security department.

Once they arrived, the receptionist left them alone to go back to her own work.

"Alright, if I'm correct, this button should take us back about an hour. "

Nya pushed the button, and all the 6 eyes in the room could do, was stare at the footage.

There, you could see Dream enterening the restroom. Right after that, the woman that was putting on her make-up enters.

After, 15 minutes, the woman leaves. A minute later, Jenna approached the door and walked in.

And another minute later Nya was seen approaching the bathroom, stopping in front of it when they saw Dream and Jenna arguing.

And some time later, Nya and the other two leave the restroom.

"So, dream did look too be in a hurry, but that doesn't mean he can be excused. He stayed in longer than a normal toilet break takes. Which makes me take Jenna's side. "

Dream was speechless, not only was Nya against him, he was being accused of spying on woman!

First off, he wasn't into woman, he had told both of them multiple times!
Second, he didn't have a fucking piss kink!
Piss disgusted him! As he needed to puke from the sound, and the smell, gosh.

Well, maybe he liked piss, a little, but only George and Thomas's piss! their urine was the only exception.

"I did not go in there to watch woman! I told you I needed to pee, badly!!" Dream exclaimed.
Nya and Jenna looked at him. Nya got their phone out, and dialed a number.

"Hey, there was this guy in the woman's restroom, seemingly looking at them, but we don't have any real proof... Uhu... Okay... Yes, that shall do, thanks for your time. "

They looked over at Dream and Jenna, letting their arm that was holding the phone fall.

"Alright, Dream. As there was no proof you were actually looking at woman in the restroom, I shall leave you with a warning, just make sure you go into the right restroom next time. "

"WHAT?!" Yelled Jenna, she was shocked, flabbergasted. How could a pervert like this guy get of so easily?!

"I'm sorry ma'am, but you'll have to understand that I can only give him a warning as I lack proof to actually do something. "
Nya said, trying to reason with the upset woman, which was clearly not going as easy as she thought it would go.

"Eugh, this place. I thought hospitals were supposed to be a safe and secure place. You better know my lawyer is hearing about this. "

And with that, the annoyed woman walked of, making sure her heels were heard loudly through the hospital halls.

*BeeP BeeP*

"Oh-" Nya looks down at the peeping device, taking it out of the belt and listening to it.

"Nya, was that just a giant dinosaur that walked through the halls?? "

A/N

Hey fuckers. My dearest apologies for not updating any sooner. It has been a long time since I have.

I promise the next chapters will be longer, contain more juicey lore, and better writing.

I'm also thinking about re-writing each chapter, but I'll do that once the story is finished, which will take a long time, as I have much planned.

Bye bye little shits, and enjoy the further parts, when they're there of course.

(Also, Nya uses they/them pronounce!!)