Sekai

As the four members of WXS entered the Sekai, they were greeted by KATIO. They were unknowing of where Len and Miku were, until the two jumped out at four, attempting to scare them.
"BOO!" The two Virtual Singers chorused at the same time, hoping for any reactions.

"AAAAH! YOU SCARED ME!" Miku and Len got the biggest reaction from Tsukasa, who screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Eep!" Nene was the second biggest reaction with a small squeak as she crouched down, holding her head in her hands.

"WONDERHOI! There you two are! Hehe!" Emu did not get as scared as the previous two because she was so used to the mascot, who always seemed to be around her, would pop out of random places. She had also responded by shouting a phrase.

"Ahehehehe!" Rui was laughing at Tsukasa as he extended a hand to help Nene up. "It's alright, Nene. It's just Miku and Len trying to scare everyone." Nene carefully took his and stood up, brushing herself off.

"It is NOT funny, Rui! What is so funny about me and Nene getting scared!" Tsukasa retorted at Rui, who responded in a calm demeanor. "It's not funny when Nene is scared, it's hilarious when you are." Rui smiled in a Cheshire Cat like way. "Also, it's 'Nene and I'."
"Oh shut up!"

"Hehehe! Sorry about that! What brings you guys here?" Miku inquired to the four.

"Well, we are working on a robot for our next show. I just can't get the gears and programming to work right..." Rui stated as he got the previous scrunched up face. What if I can't do it? What if our show fails like the first time? What if this time it's my fault? What if... I go back to being alon- He was thinking to himself before Nene reached out and squeezed his hand in a pattern... Morse code. She was telling him to breathe. He squeezed back, I'm ok, and so she let go.

"That does sound like a tough problem. May I see it?" Kaito asked as Rui handed over the robot. "I will take a look at it today and you guys can come back tomorrow."

"You've all been working so hard! Go take a break and have some fun!" Len gave them a little encouraging pep talk.

Just then, the music got all distorted and started playing...backwards? The seven people in the Sekai glanced around, and saw the sky slowly turning gray.

"KAITO, what's happening!?" Emu frantically turned to KAITO, who had started twitching.

"Y-you guys need to get out of here-!" Just as he had finished talking, he disappeared into pixels. Miku and Len quickly suffered the same fate. All that remained was Miku's little headband, KAITO's scarf, and Len's bow tie.

All of them screamed in terror, except for Rui and Nene. Nene was to frightened to scream. Rui tried to keep his calm so everybody didn't freak out as Nene grabbed his arm, shaking.

"E-everybody just breathe. Emu, turn the song off. That should get us out."

Just as Emu reached to get her phone out, arms came out of seemingly nowhere and gripped part of everyone's body. One grabbed Tsukasa's wrist as he turned to the dark figure, his face flooded with fear. Another gripped Emu's shoulder as she froze up and wore a smile on her face, a fearful smile now frozen on her face. One grabbed Nene's hair harshly, pulling her away from Rui as tears filled up in her eyes quickly, but did not come out. The last one gripped Rui's forearm as he was not frozen in place, turning to look at the hand. The hands gripping them were black ones, pure black with a cut off at the forearm, making it seem as nobody was connected to the arm. And nobody was.

"GET OFF!" Tsukasa yelled at the top of his lungs and pushed the arm off of him, quickly moving to help Emu, who succeeded in getting her phone out. She quickly pressed stop, but only her figure left the Sekai.

"It should've taken all of us out! What the hell!?" Tsukasa looked worried and frightened.

Rui was able to force the hand on himself off, harshly grabbing the one gripping Nene's hair and pushing it away.

Nene was shaking with pure fear as she held on the Rui's arm, bringing her own phone out. Tsukasa grabbed Rui's hand and got his out. They both pushed stop, hoping with every ounce of hope that Rui would come with them. He didn't.

Rui quickly pulled his own phone out as the Sekai got darker and darker, every second bringing an eerie black onto the world. His phone flashed with a logo he had not hoped to see. His phone was dead.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

765 words! Woo-hoo! Sorry it took so long for an update! Now I am on Easter break and hopefully I can get a chapter done everyday! Have a wonderful day! Wonderhoi! <3 . Oh and this is the photo that where the hands came in. I DID NOT DRAW IT

 I DID NOT DRAW IT