Jealous much?!

PSA - some of the content might be sensitive to readers....READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
(I warned you)

You and Billie were together for a while but decided to break it off because of the daily fights you two were having. Both of you were pretty miserable, you knew that you still love her and soo did she.
-
-
-
-
Your friend Alysa invited you to a party since you were always in your room in a depressed state. At first you refused but after a while u gave in and went.

- at the party-

You've been here for a while and all of a sudden you've lost your friend
-"she's probably making out with a dude in a random corner"-
you thought to yourself. As your walking trough the house trying to find her you go into a bathroom.

YN - oh shit sorry!
Billie - no wait come in...

You constipatie actually going in but you decide to go searching for Alysa. As you start to close the door Billie stops you and pushes you in the bathroom.

YN - I tought it was over...?

Billie stood there admiring your pretty face.

YN - HELOOOO?!
Billie - I'm sorry...
YN - for what, I broke it off...
Billie - I've been pretty miserable these past weeks..

As you start to ease up you look at her...she's sitting on the toiled while you're standing by the counter.

YN - come here...

Billie looks up at you confused but gets up.

Billie - yes?

You look at her admiring her gorgeous eyes and lean closer to her ear...you whisper-

YN - meet me at my car in 5 min

You pull away, run your finger down her chin and run off.

— 5 minutes later —

You see Billie running out of the party to your car.

YN - you drive.

You toss her the keys and get in the passengers seat. Billie gets in but doesn't start the car.

YN - what are you waiting for?
Billie - where are we going?

You put your hand on her tight, smirk at her and say

YN - oh baby you know where.

Billie looks at you seemingly blushing and starts the car. While your driving to her house you put your hand on her thight and slowly go closer to her sweet spot. As you touch it she moans.

Billie - YN stop I'm driving
YN- make me
Billie - oh I'll show you! You aren't getting away with this! *she smirks*

As you slowly move away from her sweet spot she says-

Billie - no wait nevermind.

She moans in frustration.

Billie - keep going!

You follow her orders and start massaging her spot again. Going a bit faster this time.

Billie - mm fuuuck..I'm gonna cum...yn...I'm gonna cum!!

You stop all that you're doing and Billie looks at you angry.

YN - not until we get home...daddy.

Billie moves around uncomfortably in the car seat, getting turned on by your comment.

Billie - oh you'll pay for this.