You better lock your door

You both arrive at the house and Billie jumps out of her seat. She takes your hand and pulls you out of the car.

YN - why the rush?
Billie - shut up and follow me!

You go into Billies house and she locks the door.
She leads you to her bedroom and pushes you against the wall. You two start making out as her hands explore your body.

Billie - mmm fuck you're sooo sexy
YN - prove it...

Billie smirks at you, picks you up and tosses you on the bed. You start to moan as she's giving you hickeys. All of a sudden she hits your sweet spot and you push her head into your neck. While she's on top of you you grab her and start to grind on her leg.

Billie - weren't you the one teasing me?
YN - oh shut up and fuck me!

You both start to make out. Your a moaning mess and Billie loves it. Her hands go under your shirt squeezing your boobs. As you moan into her mouth you feel her hand go down to your heat.

YN - no teasing!
*you say with frustration*
Billie - now who's talking?

She takes off your shirt and pants admiring your body....you start to get impatient and push her head down.

Billie - not soo fast you'll have to beg. *she smirks*
YN - Billiiieeeeee!

All of a sudden without realizing you feel her tongue on trough your underwear. You moan with a surprise and laugh. Billie takes of your underwear as you feel her hot breath on your heat. She licks one of your tights and you grunt. Right as she touches your Cl!T with her tongue she moans sending vibrations all though your body. You scream with pleasure.

Billie - looks like I've teased you enough...haven't I?
YN - mhm

Is all you could get out of your mouth before moaning agian.

Billie - scream louder for daddy!

You start to hump her face as she hasn't done anything since the lick. She looks up at you unbothered. You both make eye contact and you watch her go down and start sucking on your Cl!t. You throw your head back out of the pleasure and grind along. Without warning she puts two fingers inside you witch makes you scream louder and louder.

YN - I'm about to cum ughh
Billie - let it all out baby!

As she licks you clean she makes out with you soo you can taste your flavors.

Billie - you taste soo good.
YN - well what about you?

You flip her over and start making out, but as fast as you flipped her over she flipped you back. She's massaging your cl!T with her thumb when she stops. She reaches for a vibrator that was on her bedside table. You look at her with pleading eyes.

Billie - round two?

You don't even get to answer when you feel the vibrator on your Cl!t. Billie looks at you moving around, moaning and grinding. She puts two fingers in and you can't take it.

YN - im cu-

Without finishing you let out all of your juices. Billie puts down the vibrator and starts sucking your cl!t. You move up away from her but she grabs you back and moans on your clit. She goes up and gives you a few kisses.

Billie - that's what you deserve.
YN - aha

Your soo tierd that you can barley move. While laying on your back Billie puts her head on your shoulder as both of you slowly fall alseep.