Bendy x Cuphead Pt. 1

Cuphead's Pov:

Flashback:

Mugman and me were sitting at the table with Elder Kettle as he talks about the Devil's casino and not to get near because it is dangerous. Blah Blah Blah... I wasn't really listening to what he was really saying and didn't give a fuck I can handle my own self. I look over at Mugman and see him nodding to whatever the fuck Elder Kettle is talking about. I looked out the window as I nod my head so it looks like I am actually listen. I start to space out as the next thing I know I'm getting shooked by Mugman intensely.

I blink as I look up at Mugman and speaks softly "Whats up bro?" He shakes his head as he helps me up "Let me guess Cuppy, you didn't listen to anything Elder Kettle said did ya?" I laugh as I start walking towards the door as I hear a confused Mugman behind me "Wait Cuppy where are you going Elder Kettle said to stay here!?!?!?!?" I didn't listen as I keep walking out of the door and starts to take a stroll through the woods as I really think if the casino is really real or not. I can feel Mugman's presents next to me as we walk in the woods in silents for a while but then I broke it "Mugs do you really think the Devil's casino is real?"

I waited to hear a response from Mugs but didn't hear anything from him. I look up to see Mugs face go pale as fuck as I look in front of me as my throat goes dry. THE DEVIL'S CASINO was spelled in bright flashing lights as we walk closer with small baby steps. I reaches the door before Mugs as I puts my glove hand on the golden handle. I turn to Mugman as I open the door as I feel the cold air in the casino hit me as the place sucks me in.

I look around as I see lights everywhere and checkered flooring with a wet floor sign from spilled beer. I keep walking around as I feel a hand on my shoulder as I whirl around about to bitch slap the person that is touching me. Mugman screams for me to stop that its only him and next thing I know I feel some one grab us by the back of our shirts as we are placed in the furthest room. The random stranger sits us both in chairs as he sits in the other chair. We looked at him with wide eyes as this dude has a fucking dice for a head.

He chuckles as he gives both me and Mugs cards so we can play a game of Black Jack. We were doing so good as the Dice dude chuckled and said his name was Mr. King Dice. He walked away as we look at the money that we collect. I grin as I was going to use this money to buy so many awesome things later on.

Mugman's Pov:

I look over at my brother who looks like his eyes are filled with money lust. I bite my lip nervously because I told myself I wouldn't let Cuppy go to the casino. I hate to admit it but I want to give some of this money to Elder Kettle so he can live his life better than he is right now. I hear a door open as I see Mr. King Dice walk out with this taller looking guy that looked human and I couldn't get a full picture of him because he is still not out of the door. When I saw the taller guy finally sit down that when I start to pull on Cuppy's shoulder to tell him lets go before something bad could happen.

The Devil looks us both in the eyes as he speaks with a deep voice. "Okie boys I can see that your pretty good at Black Jack why not go and play a round with me and see if you guys can win the whole casino?" I gulped as I looked at Cuppy as he has a big smirk on his face as he reaches to grab the Devils hand. I shook my head and grab Cuphead's hand before he could and told him this could be bad if the person is tricking us. He didn't listen like normal and shook his hand as I start to get a feeling this is not going to turn out well.

Nobody's Pov:

The Devil started to pass out the cards as he keeps the same evil smirk on his face. The Devil has a evil plan to make the boys lose and for him to win. The Devil looks over at the boys as he sees to different expression on their faces. The one with the blue straw had a worried look and this made the Devil feel more confident. The one with the red straw that his brother calls Cuppy is the one with the smug look that thinks he will win everything.