Human! Freddy x Reader

Y/N POV: 

I was the newest waitress to work at Freddy's, it was my 4th day working there. By now I knew my way around the place and had finished my training with one of the older girls who worked there, named Brittney. As I walked to the table full of children screaming, I didn't notice Freddy watching me from across the room. I already knew the robots could turn human and move around so they can play with the kids. As I sat the pizza down on the table, I felt someone touch my ass.

I spinned around in shock and saw two teenagers smirking at me as they licked their lips. The first boy that I looked at had ginger hair and green eyes. While the other boy had blonde hair and blue eyes. I got very uncomfortable and told them not to do that. They boys just scoffed and watched as I walk away. I walked back to the kitchen to grab more food and deliver it to the tables they need to be at. 

Nobody's POV: 

As Freddy was performing, he has been watching the girl from the corner of his eye. He has taken an interest in her ever since she joined the first day. He loved her smile, her laugh, and the way her eyes light up whenever she got very excited about something she loved. As he was in his thoughts on cloud 9, he was snapped out of the just as fast. He heard (Y/N) say stop and sound uncomfortable. 

Freddy turned his head to look over at her direction, as he sees two boys looking her up and down while licking their lips. Freddy growls under his breath and had hatred burning in his baby blue eyes. He kept glaring at the boys as she walked off to the kitchen. He was about to walk over to the boys to teach them a lesson, but Bonnie walks up to Freddy bombarding him with so many questions. Freddy just sighs and looks at Bonnie to know what the country boy wanted. 

(Time skip to bathroom breakkkkkk brought to you by Country Boy Bonnie) 

Once (Y/N) was done with her orders that she had to do, she walked towards the bathroom wanting to freshen up and take her break. As she steps into the bathroom she turns towards the mirror and looked at herself and then fixes her hair, so it was out of her face. Just as she was about to turn around, she felt four hands on her. She yelps as she was turned around rashly and was face to face with the two boys from earlier. She struggles to get away as she tries to kick them. 

They held her firmly and covered her mouth, so she didn't make a sound. The boy with ginger hair leaned over and whispers harshly in her ear, "You wanted to be bad earlier? Now you must pay." (Y/N) started to struggle more but when that didn't work, she bit down on the blonde boy's hand. He pulled his hand away as she could taste iron inside her mouth. Then she stared up at them. (Y/N) let out a scream of help as she thrashed around. She felt hopeless as she slowly begins to get tired. The blonde smacked her in the face as he was still bleeding, "You bitch! You bit me!" 

(Same POV but with Freddy) 

Freddy stretched as he pops his back after having to bend over to talk to a kid. He looked around realizing that (Y/N) never came back from her break. He started to worry as he walks towards the kitchen where he knew the other waiters and the waitresses would be. He opened up the kitchen door and walked in and towards Chica who was baking a pizza. He tapped her shoulder getting her attention. 

She turned around and tilted her head, "Freddy? What are you doing back here?" Freddy explains what was happening as Chica's eyes go wide, "last thing I knew she was going to take her break." Freddy turns around suddenly and walks out in a hurry to the bathroom. He approaches it as he opens the door and see the sight in front of him. He saw (Y/N) struggling to get away from the two boys from earlier as tears fall down her face.

Freddy says in a stern voice as he pushes the boys of her, "What the hell is going on here?" The boys glared at Freddy and then storm off, so they don't get in trouble. Freddy held onto (Y/N) as he pets her putting his fingers through her hair. (Y/N) started to calm down as she grows tired in his arms. He stood up with her still his arms as he walks off to the break room to the couch. Freddy laid down putting (Y/N) on top of him, her head on his chest. Freddy whispers softly, "I love you (Y/N)" Then shut his eyes and fell asleep holding her. 

Hello guys, I hope you enjoy this story. I have been getting writers block a lot. So, if you have any requests comment them below.