ship

“Uncle Vincent, I remember you mentioned something about how you were going to visit
a famous researcher who has a laboratory on Xyrus. Do you mind introducing me to him after we watch today's announcement?” I ask as I place a serving of omelet on my fork with my knife.

"why do you want to talk to gideon?" King Blaine asked.

"Soon you'll know." Arthur responds.

“Oh, you mean Gideon? Did it pique your interest? He is not
just a researcher, but a good inventor and known craftsman too! He is solely responsible for designing the ships we use for the rivers, as well as
like other well-used artifacts! I have some business with him anyway, so it wouldn't be a problem to take you. Was there something specific you needed from him?” he questions, the intelligent eyes behind the glasses gleaming with curiosity.

“It's not something I need, but more something to discuss. I thought he would find it valuable.” I give a vague answer, holding his interest even more.

“Well, he's not the type of person to meet new people, but I have
I'm sure I can get you out of the hole if I'm with you.” he nods to himself.
"Great! I look forward to meeting you!” I focus back
on my omelet, which Sylvie took a big bite of, while Elijah and
my father curiously wonder what I'm doing now.
______________________________________

The Town Square, which was normally busy with a lot of
activity, it was abnormally crowded with both normal civilians and nobles. On the side of the great clock tower, there were four orbs creating a
square, while under these floating orbs, there were two craftsmen in their brown robes, meaning they don't do their work for glory and fame, singing and playing with a device. Sylvie, who was looking around anxiously at the huge crowd of people, was fiddling with the top of my head. Elijah, my dad and Vincent were the only ones who came, with my mom and Tabitha hanging out with their friends and Ellie at school.

*BZZZ* “The three kings and queens of different nations in our beloved
continent of Dicathen gathered here on this memorable day!” I see a very well dressed man announce to an audience that appeared to be in the hundreds of thousands. It seems that many traveled there.

“Attention humans, elves and dwarves, I'm Blaine Glayder. although all you know me as the king of Sapin, I speak today, not as the king of
humans, but as one of the representatives of the continent of Dicathen!” The hundreds of thousands of people kneel, some going on all fours. in adoration at the sight of the king.

The blurry projection becomes sharper and zooms in on the Castle balcony. There I see the King of Sapin at the front, while the Queen of Sapin, Priscilla Glayder, was sitting behind him next to some other important-looking figures. my eyes widen when I recognize Alduin and Merial Eralith, the King and Queen of Elenoir with Grandpa Virion standing behind them with his arms crossed. Beside them are two representatives of the Dwarves, who I assume are the king and queen.

“Today marks the beginning of a new era on this continent that
we call our home. I assume many of you are aware of the problems existing between humans and elves, while even dwarves were
considered only business partners.

“Today marks the beginning of a new era on this continent that
we call our home. I assume many of you are aware of the problems existing between humans and elves, while even dwarves were
considered only business partners. However, this is not how we want to continue. Representatives of all three kingdoms, THEIR leaders, have met many times in recent years in an effort to unite our races.

Two years ago, we agreed that ALL races could become adventurers. It started with just one or two reps, but has now expanded. It brings me a smile when I see groups with humans, elves and dwarves, working together towards a common goal. Last year was another big milestone, where Xyrus Academy welcomed students from Elenoir's realm and Darv's realm so that the new generation of the best mages could make friends and memories not just with humans, but with all three races.