Chapter 40

Addison Pov:
Hadley had been gone 3 hours since she stormed off. I am starting to get worried so I said "I am going to drive around and try to fine Hadley" and they nod and I grab my keys and walk out the door. I decide to go to the hospital first and I see Jo when I first walk in and I ask "Is Hadley here?" and she says "No. Is everything okay?" and I say "She got mad and stormed off and I just want to make sure she didn't do anything stupid" and she nods and says "Call me if you need help" I nod and walk out. Next station 19 I know her best friends are most likely there right now. And I walk in and see a guy with short black hair and his shirt says "Montgomery" that is ironic and he looks at me closely and then says "Are you Addison.. Hadley's Aunt?" and I say "Yes, I am wondering if she is here?" and he says "No, but I know where she could be. She would be over on a hill that looks over Seattle she normally goes there with Andy but it is her happy place. It is a few blocks from the dream house" and I nod and say "Thank you very much" and he smiles and says "Your welcome". I go exactly where Travis said she would be and I get out of my car and say "Hadley! Are you here?" and I can hear faint crying and I see Hadley's car so I know she is here. Then I see Hadley she is sitting on a rock and her hands are over her face, I can tell she is crying. I walk over to her and I say "Haddie" and she looks up and I see her mascara-stained cheeks and she says "I am so tired. So just l-let me go. Just let me go because I am so f*cking tired. And if anything I just want my dad. I just want my dad!" I hug her and then say "I know sometimes I wish he was here to talk to too he always knew how to fix things" and she then says "I love you guys and my kids and Andy but I want the world to just stop for a minute" and I say "How about you and Andy come to L.A for a week and just catch up on sleep and take a break it is peaceful there" she says "I-I can't.... the kids, my job I-I" and I interrupt her "I will tell your moms and I am sure they will watch the kids and I will talk to Bailey" and she says "Thank you"/ and I say "Don't thank me this is my Job" she hugs me.

Next week

Hadley Pov:
Me, Andy and the kids are in the car because we are dropping the kids off at the sister lady chief house then getting on a plane to L.A. we got to the house, and I say "I will take them in" Andy nods. I knock in the door, and I'm met with Auntie Mer, and I say "Delany and Denver's stuff is in the bag and extra clothes and bottles are in the side pocket and uhm Luna has her backpack. And Luna has soccer practice tomorrow" she nods and takes their stuff.  I look at her and frown and go to say something but she says "No. Don't do that to yourself, It is good they have to watch you take care of yourself. I know you are feeling mom guilt but it's going to be alright" I then say "Thanks Auntie Mer".

Once they got to L.A

What Andy and Hadley look like (Left Hadley and right Andy)

Addison Pov:
Hadley and Andy should be here any minute. I then got a knock on the door and I say "Come in" and the door and opens and it is Andy and Hadley. Hadley and Andy sit down and I say "Hey" and Hadley says "Hey Auntie Addie" and I say "I want the scoop I have not seen the kids in forever well... a week" and they laugh and Hadley says "Nothing much" and Andy says "I have something to say" and Hadley chuckles and says "Oh do you now" and Andy nods and says "Luna I want to talk about Luna" and Hadley says "Okay" and Andy says "She looks just like you. She breaks the rules just like you. And she's quick to anger and quick to laugh. She's smart, gifted, stubborn, just like you. Hates pink and purple, loves brown and green and gets enraged at the thought of anybody wanting to cut down a tree" and Hadley laughs and I say "Well Hadley looks like we have a mini Hadley" and Hadley says "She has already said she want to be a peds surgeon" and I say "Well I am glad she knows what she wants" and Hadley chuckles and says "Apparently some little kid at her school asked her to marry him and she said no because she is an independent women" and I laugh and then Charlotte walks in and says "Addie, Andy, Haddie me and Cooper are going out to lunch and I wanted to ask if you wanted to come to... actually it is not a question you have to come" and Hadley says "Well okay then"