Introduction

Everything is dark, screams and music can be vaguely heard

I've always been a bit quiet and orderly in my life. A student at the back of the class who manages to get good grades, while keeping my head in the clouds. Always in my bubble enjoying every second that life offers me even when it wasn't easy. I remember that it was in those difficult moments that music really revealed itself as my soulmate. Without it, I might not be where I am today. It enlightened me in my darkest moments and showed me what my greatest strengths were. Eventually, it would become more than just an escape.

Launching music in the back with even more screaming

But anyway, I've always said that you should enjoy life while you have the chance. Even though great opportunities to put my words into action didn't happen much, I tried to do that the times I could. Yes, jump in head first, be a little reckless without looking back. And believe me, it can be crazy but sometimes it can feel really good.

Quick sounds of people walking nearby

Despite all this, I never really imagined I would be here today, jumping to land so high.

5 months ago :

Sana : "Girl, you can't go backwards anymore, that was what we all agreed on!" she says as she approaches slightly. A small smell of weed, alcohol and raspberry is remarkable, showing a clue of how Sana had decided to enjoy this evening."

KeKe : "Alright it's ok she understood damn, let her breathe !", he retorts while moving to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water.

Indeed you were all at 3am in Sana's living room having another one of your special parties. You would have this kind of party once a month when possible to relax and see all the gossip. Everyone in the club had a job that took a lot of energy, so it was the perfect way to boost the energy of those friends. It was the perfect night to get some great advice but also for the vibes and so sometimes anything.

For the next evening (so today), Sana had talked about challenges, probably to get back at us because 3 months ago a bet had fallen on her head. It's important to note that even though Keke had initiated the idea, she was the first to push everyone to go all out. This brings us back to today and the bullshit that is coming my way.

Sana : "When it was me you didn't say that !"

Niki : "That's because you're annoying !"

Sana : "Dude, stop before I whoop your ass !"

Niki : "Keep trying lol "

Chloe, who was already near me, looks at me with a sympathetic look : "You know you can still send your application but it doesn't mean anything. Let's send them something shitty Okay !"

Yn : "Okay !" , you answer, sending a smile back to Chloe.

Niki : "Aaaah, a crazy woman is attacking me !"

Sana : "Wait till I catch you !"

You still remember that moment, laughing as Chloe tried to separate Niki and Sana in their nonsense. But things quickly escalated and took a different turn. 

3 months ago :

Chloe's screams can be heard : "Honey, I can't believe they actually answered you ! They're sick !"

Yn: "There's nothing funny or exciting about that !", you retorted with an angry face

Chloe who was jumping on your bed, stopped and sat down in front of you with her legs crossed : " I understand you, it's weird ! But you always say that if you look hard enough you'll see that there are opportunities in many things in this life..."