HWT PRE-ORDER

PRE-ORDER PERIOD IS FROM APRIL 15 TO MAY 15, 2022

PAKIBASA NANG MAAYOS!

HIS WARM TOUCH by Changalang21

GENRE: ERO-ROMANCE

BLURB:

Jade Aster Nejera, she had a secret relationship with Rehan Jayvie Caber, the man who had it all. The man who proved that she was not alone, gave her pleasure and completed her from her loss.

However, happy ending are not meant to be last long. Soon, the love faded and the man attitude change. He became a stranger to her who treated her coldly.

Upon the last day she laid his eyes on him, there was no hint of regret or sorrow in his eyes as he said he didn't want her child. Jade let out a smile and a broken heart, she left.

Five years later, who would have thought that she'd see him again? But this time with his fiancee, her one and only cousin.

Broken yet hopeful, she will gamble again in hope of rebuilding their love or will she choose to stay away for the sake or her cousin and daughter?

QUOTES: 'I never thought I would see him again, but with somebody new.

Someone who is akin to me, my one and only cousin.'

PRICE: 550 + sf

SHIPPING: 95 php around Metro Manila, 165+ Province rate.

BOOK DETAILS
- Matte book lamination
- Anti scratch book cover
- Soft pale cream paper
- 5 x 8

BOOK INCLUSIONS
- Book marks
- Post card
- Keychain

FOR 15 BUYERS MAY ADDITIONAL FREEBIES PO AKO.

*Ombre Tumbler
*Egg Mug
*Wooden Hairbrush
*Stylus pen
*Key Chain Teddy
*Lipgloss

MODE OF PAYMENT
GCASH
Billienda Jaiceph Camading
09473778214

PALAWAN
Julina Pallones
09354420467

Kindly PM the page (PaperInk Publishing House) or the author for reservations and more info, and please don't forget to fill up the google form. STRICTLY PAYMENT FIRST, YOU CAN'T FILL OUT THE GOOGLE FORM WITHOUT THE PROOF OF PAYMENT.

GOOGLE FORM LINK: https://bit.ly/3vmPwzm
(Kung hindi mabuksan ang Link, pm me)

ORDER NOW!

Ps: NO REFUNDS & CANCELATION ORDER!

Kung nagtataka kayo kung bakit hindi sa March 1 ang naging pre-order nito, dahil mas pinili kong i-adjust siya sa kadahilanang naging busy ako that time.

Anyway, thank you sa support, sa paniniwala sa akin, at sa pagbabasa sa kwento ni Jay at Rehan. Maraming salamat, guys. Kung hindi dahil sa inyo, hindi ko 'to makakamit. Jay & Rehan signing off. Let's see the physical book! Bili na kayo!

Thank you rin sa friend kong gumawa ng illus book cover ko. Ang gandaaaa, thanks, Kenny! Labyuuu. And also thank you rin sa PaperInk Publishing House, sa pagbigay ng opportunity na gawing physical book ang kwento ni Jay at Rehan. Lahaaam ko kayo.

Always be kind & a beautiful stars, Changas! <3