Tinky-Winky X reader

It was a normal day, birds chirping and the baby sun rised into the hand of the bright blue sky, when suddenly the peaceful morning chirps were cut off by the sound of the big colourful tellytubbies coming out to play there was Dipsy,Lala,Po and your crush since forever Tinky-Winky.
"Where is Y/N?" Po asked looking around confused.
"Ugh probably still in they're room🙄," Tinky-Winky said crossing his big hot UwU arms🥺👉👈😍(yes I did search up if Tinky-Winky is a boy or girl)
"I'll-""I'll get them." Tinky-Winky butted into his booger-green friend Dipsy.

Y/N POV
As I woke up in my room I instantly got out of bed for the time was 8:57! Oh no the others must be waiting for me!!As I'd got dressed into my f/c fluffy tellytubbie onesie, my big daddy UwU senpai(Tinky-Winky) came in.
"T-Tinky-senpai?! What are you doing in here?!" I said blushing while sweating like crazy in my fat, fluffy onesie.
"O-oh,I just came in to see if your alright since you are nearly a hour late for our meeting👁️👄👁️,"Tinky-Winky answered, leaning on my door frame before getting jumpscared by loopy Lala and her ball while screaming:"SORRY DID I RUIN THE MOMENT😳?" With her lemon yellow face going pink.
"Ugh, no shut up Lala." Tinky-Winky said aggressively throwing Lala's purple ball at her, using his big flashy hairy arms UwU.
"Y/N, are you ok?" He said  snapping me out of daydreams of the lemon I red' last night.😈😏(if you know, you know.Bitches)
"O-oh yea- I'm alright!"I lied.
"Ok let's get going,"Tinky-Winky commanded me before grabbing my hand, which made my face go like a tomato.

END OF POV
It was sunset as the tellytubbies had been playing around all day
when you, yet again bump into Tinky-Winkykinz.
"Oh sorry!"You said before being catched by him.😏
"U-uhm, we're very close😳,"Tinky says before backing away like the manly UwU Baka he is😍😍
"N-no..wait Tinky..." You said grabbing onto him
"Wha-" he said before you cut him of with a passionate kiss on the lips UwU as he magically kissed back😃🔫
"I-I-I-I l-love you to Y/N" He stuttered.
(bitch can you speak up?!😡🔪)
"I love you too.."you said as then you both suddenly had lemon to prove your love to eachother 😍😍😈🤢

AUTHORS NOTE:
Hi! Sorry for being quite late..but😔 it's hard to make a goddarn love story of Tinky-Winky X reader believe me!
I hope I made you both cringe and suffer😈🔪