Just Joking

Sougo sat beside Kagura, begging, pleading for her to wake up. The rain pouring harshly to the ground,seemingly crying at his loss.

"Kagura please please please wake up! Don't die on me! I'll give you a life time supply of sukonbu I promise. Just please don't leave me.." Said Sougo.

Suddenly the most surprising thing happened. Kagura rose up and grinned brightly.

"Ahaahahahaha I fooled you-aru!! " Kagura shouted in glee and amusement.

Sougo just sat the dumbfounded. As Kagura picked up her parasol and covered them from the rain, she then smiled warmly at him.

"Just as you said. I am a yato, I heal fast. I just wanted to know what you'd do if I died. I'm sorry sadist-aru" Kagura said.

Sougo, now standing with his bazooka in hand, glared at her.

"I'm still expecting that life time supply of sukonbu-aru." Kagura said as she turned around and made a run for it.

Hijikata and Gin watched from the side lines looking like idiotic fathers as the two seemingly played tag with their weapons.

After a few hours of fighting and shouting the two finally stopped , deciding that its time to wrap it up.

"Hey sadist."

"What is it China?"

"I love you too-aru" Kagura said with a smile as she turned to the window to look at the view outside.

Sougo then blushed a little and smiled as well.

"What an idiot" Sougo muttered and Kagura heard him.

"What did you just call me you sadistic bastard-aru!?" Kagura shouted and was about to punch him when she saw the smile in his face.

"Oh well, I'm too tired to argue with you sadist. I'm going to sleep-aru" Kagura said just before she slept.

________________________________________________

A/N: This was supposed to be a crack chappie...but I can't... I don't know how to write one....TT^TT

Shout out for Hime_Sama755 who requested this!! Sorry if it was a little delayed, I got so busy with school and I completely forgot about it. Gomen!!!!