━━━━━ prologue

Prologue

Tatum Jones hated Nathan Scott with a burning passion and it all started freshman year when Nathan want to prove himself to the basketball team, so they dared him to ask out the most weirdest girl at the school and break her heart at the end of the school year ,and Nathan chose Tatum Jones, the twin sister of Hayden Jones, now Tatum wasn't the best looking girl in freshman year she was a little chubby and had braces with terrible acne, and she was very insecure about that.

So when Nathan Scott randomly started to talk to her and they eventually started to hang out,then a few months later he asked her to be his girlfriend, she was aesthetic, it wasn't until Nathan and Tatum was home alone at Nathan house that night Tatum lost her virginity to Nathan.

This far into the relationship Nathan was starting to dread the end of the school because he was actually starting to fall in love with Tatum and he knew once the Secret was out he knew Tatum would never forgive him and he would lose her.

Tatum was like a breath of fresh air, Tatum was a new start for Nathan especially living in a toxic household with a father who is always riding him about basketball and mother who is never really home, Nathan need someone to depend on and help guide him to know what love is supposed to be and not what people say it is. However Tatum at this point was over the moon and she got the guy she was pinning over since middle school even though her Bestfriend's Haley James and Lucas Scott was little uneasy with relationships because they didn't want to see Tatum get hurt,but before they knew it was the of the end of school year and Tatum world was gonna come to a complete stop.

It wasn't until the end of the school year Nathan and Tatum got invited to the end of the school year party being hosted by one of the seniors at their school. Nathan was praying that the team forgot about the dare, because, I mean come one it was the beginning of the school year, but boy was he wrong.

When Tatum came downstairs after using the bathroom and walked into the living room she seen something that was supposed to be a private moment between her and Nathan but now it was shared with the whole school and that night scarred Tatum, she didn't know what to do she was frozen in her spot in front of the T.V, All she could hear was her brother and Lucas yelling at Nathan and Haley trying to pull her away from the T.V while everyone was laughing and teasing Tatum, she doesn't even remember how she got home she just felt numb.

Tatum didn't cry, she wouldn't give Nathan Scott the satisfaction of knowing how he truly broke her heart and had major trust issues, but also that night Tatum built a deep hatred for Nathan Scott until this day, but that day also built Tatum into the young women she is now, she started boxing with her one of her brother Hayden Jones , she also started to take singing lesson with her mom, she learn how to paint and draw, but biggest of them all she learned how build a shield around her heart to protect her from the real world and people.

The only people she let in was her family and Bestfriend's, but somehow Nathan Scott managed to find his way into Tatum's heart once again.

Or

Two teen's can't stand each other even though destiny or maybe even fate keep's pushing them together and they end up finding a way back to each other once again.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"It's bittersweet to think about the damage that we do 'Cause I was going down, but I was doing it with you' Yeah, everything we broke, and all the trouble that we made But I say that I hate you with a smile on my face."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃