ii. Welcome to my world

Chapter twoWelcome to my world ━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Chapter two
Welcome to my world
━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tatum was sitting with Keith and Haley in the gym sitting on the bleachers of her high school 'tree hill high school' waiting for her brother Richie and Lucas game to start. The brunette was proud of Lucas for not giving up on his dreams just because of who his father and brother was but she was also kinda disappointed because Karen decided not to make it to Lucas first game of the season, but she also understood because if it was up to her she wouldn't want to be here either but she wanted to support her brother since this was his last game of the season before he goes off to college.

The brunette was having a conversation with Haley only for it to come to halt when they heard the voice of the one and only Dan Scott

"Keith! Hey, you finally came to see you nephew play. Huh, big brother?."

"Yeah, I guess you could say that." As Keith shared an amused look with Haley and Tatum

"Oh Tatum it's so good to see you again, tell your mom I said hi." Dan said with a smirk.

Even though Dan was married he always had some weird fascination with her mother, even in high school Dan always had eyes for her mother. She guessed in his eyes he chose the wrong Bestfriend but Tate knew her mom would never get with Dan Scott even if hell was to freeze over. Her parents was in love, they are high school sweethearts and they worked hard to get were they are today since their parents never supported their relationship or even when Tatum mom ' Melissa' got pregnant with Hayden. Tatum parents are the reason she believed in love even if she couldn't have it.

"Oh well you could tell her your self because here she comes with my father, you should remember him he's was your Bestfriend" Tatum replied with a smirk and she was right both her mother and father was walking towards them her father arm wrapped around her mother waist.

"Hey baby, me and your dad was trying to find a parking spot since it's so Crowded out their." Tatum mother Melissa told her as Tate stood up to hug her mother along with Haley and Keith.

" what's up Keith it's been awhile maybe we could go out and get some drinks sometime" Tatum father Elijah told Keith as they did a bro hug. Then her father caught eyes of Dan " Dan it's been awhile."

"Yea well you know that happens when your Bestfriend stops being your friend, but I'm here for you I'm going go watch my son play, see you guys later especially you Mel" Dan stated with a smirk before he walked away. Tate hated had Dan only said son like he only had one but that fine caused Keith and Elijah we're father figure in Lucas life and Lucas couldn't ask for anything else.