Unexpected Meeting

~(y/n's pov)~

Me and Axel were walking around the store and chatting with our drinks in our hands. I turned a corner when i crashed into a tall figure. "Shit, sorry!" i looked up and saw Selever looming over me. "Oh hey (y/n)." he said. "Hey Selever." then, Axel came from behind. "Who's this? Isn't this the church boy?" she said with a smirk on her face. "Shut up, supermarket girl." he shot a look at her, but Axel still had that playful smirk on her face. "I'd much appreciate it if you called me 'fuckface' or 'short fuck', it feels weird when you call me something that doesn't include the word 'fuck' in it." she said, raising an eyebrow. "Fine then, fuckface." he said, pulling Axel into a sloppy, playful head-lock. "Thank you, vanilla motherfucker." she said, and bit him. "You little shi-" Selever yelped, letting go.

"So anyways, (y/n), you know this fuckin' tallass?" Axel said, turning around to face me. "Yeah, we met a few days ago in the church." Axel nodded. "Nice, Nice." she said.

~CHANGE IN POV~
-Axel's POV'

Hmmm... So,these two know each other? I smirked. Well, Sel hasn't called her a nickname like 'dipshit' or 'bitchass' yet... That's odd. This is quite intetesting...

"I should probably head home now, it's getting pretty late." (y/n) said. "Alright then, i can walk you th-" Selever cut in. "I'll walk with you. I have to head back to the church anyways, it's on the way there." he said. "You can stay here, spare the walk there and back." he smiled at me. Ew. "Fine, but don't try to pull your seducive shit on (y/n)." i glared at him. He chuckled. "I won't, i won't." he started to walk away, gesturing at (y/n) to come with him. "Seeya tomorrow Axel! Thanks for the cider! And don't worry, i wont fall for any of his 'shit'. I can just karate chop him if he does." she grinned and did a little karate chop in the air. I chuckled and waved her a goodbye. "Seeya tomorrow Axel! Thanks for everything!" (y/n) said as she ran over to Selever in the doorway. "Seeya." i said, waving my hand.