ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀᵗʷᵒ

𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐱 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 ᵏʲ
𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 - 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲

I stared at the three people at my front door before moving so that they'd be able to enter. Two of them entered while August lingered in her spot.

"You gon continue starin or let me in?" She commented, making me wave her off.

"Just come in." I rolled my eyes before heading to the kitchen. 

I grabbed myself a bottle of water before turning around just to be met again with August.

"Why are you followin me?"

"Can I have a water KJ?"

I don't get why she calls me that. Nobody does except her. I turned back around to grab another water bottle to give to her.

"Thank you."

I followed August upstairs, but to my room instead of Johnathan's. I stayed in my room scrolling on the clock app, wrapped like a burrito in my blankets.

I was beyond comfortable, so the knock at my door annoyed me.

"Come in." My muffled voice grumbled to the annoying person at my door.

"Come join the sleepover." An unknown voice stated across the room.

"Come here."

I had no idea who was at my door, but their voice was oddly familiar.

"Come join." I looked up at the figure and saw one of my favorite cousins, Ivy.

"Ivy? What are you doing here?"

She lives in Atlanta, so the fact that she's in Texas is weird. It's usually we visit her, but I guess things change.

"Kiyah, and I are stayin here for the rest of the summer."

My two favorite cousins staying for the rest of the summer—this'll be fun. Really, really fun.

"Bet, here I come."

"You look hella comfortable though."

"Best and believe." I mumbled, unwrapping myself from my blanket burrito, and stood up from my bed following Ivy to my brother's room.

Everyone was sitting in a circle; Ivy shut the door behind me, and pulled me to the circle. I was sitting in between Kiyah and Ivy.

"Okay, first we gon play spinna bottle." My brother announced.

"If you are gonna be a pussy and not tongue a bitch, then go. Now." Some girl known as, Dom, announced. 

Nobody moved from the circle and stayed in place indicating the start of the game.

"Bet, let's go."

Cameron, someone I've talked to a few times, started to spin the bottle. It landed on this girl-obviously I don't know any of these folks.

"Damn Cam, you gotta kiss Jessie."

"Shut up, Jessie's cute."

Cameron crawled from his spot and kissed Jessie. My butt started to hurt, so I moved to sit on a chair in the room.

A few spins became boring, I only looked up a few times to see some of the spins because I heard a bunch of 'oohs' and 'aahhhs'.

"Alright Ivy, you have to kiss Scarlett."

"I know."

Ivy went across the circle, since Scarlett was across from us, and so was August and a girl I found out was Brielle. Ivy sat on Scarlett's lap and went in.

I'm talking, mouth to mouth, tongue-down, sloppy, yet sophisticated. It was somewhat long, until they stopped. I peeped the lingered stare they gave each other, and from that point on, they are together.

Hands down, newly found lovebirds.

"Alright spin that bottle Knox." Ivy exclaimed with a smirk while staying in Scarlette's lap. 

I was hesitant, so everyone in the circle started to lowly cheer.

I moved from my seat in the chair, and spun the bottle. I sat in Ivy's previous seat, beside Kiyah, and turned my phone off.

The low cheering stopped abruptly, so I looked up to see who the bottle landed on. Everyone's eyes were on me and the other person the bottle landed on.

I looked up seeing the other person was AJ.

No wonder everyone's acting like they've seen a ghost.

**

After the the game of spin the bottle, and after an aggravatingly long vote, we decided to play seven minutes in heaven.

"So here's how we're gonna play. We vote on the two people that goes in; they won't be couples because that's not juicy and we ain't wit cheatin or nun like that."

Dom rambled to everyone. I tuned everyone out once again until I heard Ivy's name.

"Ivy and Scarlett."

I raised my hand and so did majority of everyone in the room. They both looked at eachother before walking into the closet together.

I wanted to be the one to close it, so I walked with them.

"Have fun, and make the game interesting."

I smiled before shutting the closet on the two of them.

Justin, one of my brother's friends, started to play music to tune out the girls in the closet.

Just in case some things were to go down.

After the seven minutes, I was the one to open the closet door. When I did, I was met with Ivy and Scarlette cuddled up together. It was really cute, but too bad their session was over.

"Times up, let's go."

They both stood up and sat back to where everyone else was. The next few pairs to go were; Brielle and Dom, Kiyah and Justin, and Avery and I.

Fun.

"Enjoy your seven minutes. Make it spicyy." Justin joked sarcastically.

"Not too spicy." Ivy exclaimed with Brielle following.

"How bout not spicy at all."

A good amount of people started to agree. Avery shut the door in the midst of all the chattering.

In the dark closet, I reached in my pocket for my phone, but of course it wasn't there. So during our session in heaven, Avery and I talked and discussed irrelevant things.

It was pretty quiet nearing the end until Avery crashed her lips into mine and her hands wandered. When she did the door opened.

"Fuck Avery."