Chapter 2: Zero and Dark

Orion looks around in confusion, but follows the DCF researcher through the labyrinth of white hallways, going down multiple flights of stairways, with the path slowly going from deprevatingly white coloured walls, to dull, dark-grey coloured walls. And there was so much chaos that Orion could barely comprehend what was happening, and before he knew it, almost every member of the DCF were surronding what seemed to be 2 figures, hovering 2 metres off the ground.

The 2 figures, seemingly 16 year old boys, wearing opposite coloured clothing.

Orion managed to push through the crowd of DCF Secret Forces members, Researchers, and several facility leaders, and got a closer look at the two.

One of the boys had pale skin, yellow eyes, and blondè hair, wearing a white shirt and light-grey pants.

The other boy, had a slightly darker shade of pale skin, with black hair, and black eyes, that seemed to have a hint of Red in them. His shirt and pants were fully black, and his shoes were white.

The blondè haired boy turns and smiles at Orion before saying, "Oh, hi there! My names Zero how are y-"
The black haired boy then slaps 'Zero' in the face and says, "Stop conversing with the enemy, just because this person seems new to the DCF, does not mean you should let your guard down! Treat them as a possible threat, it's not the time for conversation Zero!"

Zero looks at his companion and says, "What, so your saying i cant talk to people? Are you serious Dark!? You arent my boss, so why cant i have a conversation with people?!"

Dark then sighs and points to the laser guns in the hands of some of the members of the DCF and says, "THEY LITERALLY HAVE LASERGUNS, SO STOP BEING SO FRIENDLY, AND PREPARE TO FIGHT... SERIOUSLY... DONT BE SO... NAIVE AND STUPID, ZERO!"

Soon the two begin arguing with one another, neither of them able to settle on an agreement.

Suddenly, Dark lunges at one of the DCF leaders, manifesting a glistening black  long-sword in his hands, and seemingly attempting to kill him.

Dark then begins to grin, before trying to stab one of the 7 leaders.

"I'LL END YOU!"

"NO!"

Suddenly, the sound of reverberating metal fills the room.