Chapter2

As Maru stared at the young lady before him, he couldn't help but think that its the girl he has longed to see when he was a child. "Ehem." she muttered. He glanced at her position and slowly reached for her arm, pulling her to her feet. Both of them just stared at each other til' the girl looked away. "Uh.. I am terribly sorry Sir." she said. Her voice was music to his ears. He just stared at her until it creeped her out. "Uhmm.. Excuse me?" she said. And yet, he didn't reply. Reality came to his senses a few seconds later and looked away. "Watch where you're going woman." he said. She gave him a glare and gritted her teeth. "Excuse me SIR, but you were not looking where you were going! I ran and got hit by YOU!" she shouted. His patience was growing thin and a vein almost popped but he held it in. Watching the girl once again, he sighed and thought 'She looks like her. Maybe it is her. Look, be gentle fluffy. No need to get mad.'

and looking at her in the eye, he said "How about we just forget it Miss? All you can do is treat me to tea and maybe something sweet." She gaped at him with a 'who-the-hell-do-you-think-you-are' look. But he quickly brushed her off and took her hand in his. "w-wait! Where do you think you're taking me!??" she asked. But he simply replied "Sweet Kokoro". She gave him a bewildered look and giggled. Who knew a guy goes to such cafes? He growled at her but she paid no attention to it. The walk was spent in silence and it became awkward. The girl couldn't help the eerie silence and broke it. "Does it have to be my treat Sir..?" He nodded, not talking or even glancing down to face her. "B..but it wasn't entirely my fault sir! You hit me also!" she half shouted. "I did not!" he protested. "Sir, I am in a hurry for a job. I am already late and I am BROKE!" she explained. "hn" was his only reply. "hn?" she asked. "hn??" he asked again. "What does 'hn' mean?!?!!" she shouted at him. He stopped infront of the cafe and looked at her. His eyes mesmerizing, deep blue eyes that would make you lost in it at first glance. A blush crept at her cheeks, never looking away from him. She waited til he opened his mouth and said "hn.". She gaped at him and stomped inside the cafe, him following behind her. "Welcome back my Lady, my Lord, what do you wish to be served today?" the waiter asked, giving the girl glances and flirted with her. Maru got irritated and cleared his throat, making the waiter stop and look at him. "I shall have Earl Grey Tea with strawberry shortcake, and also a slice of chocolate cake and maybe this cupcake. How about you?" he asked, looking at her. "Special parfait with mango shake. Blueberry Cheesecake" she said. "That's 5500 yen" the waiter said. Her eyes went wide and she stuttered "C-can you just cancel my order? How much for his?" but before the waiter crushed out her order, Maru paid him the fee and said "Dont take too long. And include her order." She looked at him shocked and quickly bowed down. "I am so sorry Sir! I..I.." she wasn't able to finish cuz' the waiter came back with their orders."wow.. uhm that was fast." she said. He didn't say anything and took a sip of his tea. They spent the rest of the time in silence til they finished and exited the cafe. "Sorry again and thank you. " she said. He gave her a little smile and said "hn". She went ahead of him and disappeared with the crowd that was walking. He took his guitar case and head for the studio. About 6 minutes later, he arrived. "You're late Maru!" Shin scolded him. "I ate breakfast" Maru told him. He took off his wig and contact lens. After he took it off, he prepared his guitar and started warming-up with a simple song. Halfway through the song, Touya entered the room and said "You do know we have someone singing with us. She is one beautiful woman!" Maru snobbed and set his guitar down to see this beautiful woman Touya spoke of. Walking towards the lobby, he stopped when he saw the girl he was with earlier. "It's nice to meet you. I am Rin and its a pleasure to be acquianted with you. Please take care of me and let's do our best" she said smiling. Maru only looked at her in utter disbelief. "Rin??" he asked. "Who are you?" she asked. He gave her a look of confusion. 'What?' he asked himself.