Chapter seven

Okay guys I'm sorry but school started last week (haha like five weeks ago now) and I've been real busy. I'm sorry for not replying to your comments, but wattpad is being an asshole and the app crashes every time I try to comment.

IMPORTANT: usually I wouldn't do this, but everyone should know. I'm doing a recommendation! It's a story called 'it shows in every colour' by OliverRose, it's not Larry but it's fucking brilliant. She's only got a couple of readers, so it would be cool if you went and read. Plus she's my bestest friend and she incorporated me into it :D please go! But read this much needed update first, yeah?

Chapter seven

Louis POV

What. The fuck. Just happened. He kissed me? On the lips? On purpose? Happily?

I must be going mad. Completely utterly mad. I didn't finish my sandwich, or maybe I did but I don't remember eating it.

It was then that I heard music coming from upstairs. I'd somehow got from the kitchen to the lounge room, and was sitting on a couch extremely silently. Of course I was silent, I wasn't even sure what I was doing.

I looked towards the stairs, trying to make out the song. It sounded...strangely happy for Harry. I headed up the stairs. I was still scared of the staircase, but I learnt how to block out some of the memories.

As I reached the top, I could hear heavy beats that sounded very poppish. I neared his door cautiously, suddenly hearing two sets of voices singing, "YOU. MAKE. ME. FEEL LIKE IM LIVIN A. TEEN. AGE. DREAM."

I cracked up laughing, holding my stomach and leaning onto the closest thing, which unfortunately happened to be Harry's bedroom door, which he was opening to see what the racket was. I fell inwards, suddenly smelling a comforting smell of body wash and...something else unexplainable. It was comfy though. I snuggled a bit closer to it, feeling warmth. A husky voice interrupted my thoughts.

"You gonna get up, or..."

I realised that I was leaning heavily on Harry. Snugging into his chest. I bounced up.

"Ehm, sorry about that..." I said awkwardly.

"Oh, I didn't mind having you there. Just keep your laughter down a bit next time, yeh?" He said, and closed the door in my face.

I stood there for what must have been a very long time, because next thing it was getting dark outside.

I decided to go back to my room. Or ask Harry to make dinner. Or ask him to stop singing Katy Perry with that overly attractive voice of hi-

Wait a second.

He had?

There was no music at all coming from his room anymore.

There was no noise coming from his room anymore.

Maybe I should.....knock? Would he care? Would he not mind? I guess all that's left is to try it out right?

I lifted my right hand carefully, quietly knocking on the door a few times.

"Harry?" I whispered.

No answer.

"Harry?" I tried again, but louder.

"Fuck off." I heard him say.

"Are you okay?"

"Fuck off. You don't even care."

"Of course I do."

I heard him sigh.

"Look, Louis?! In my whole life, I've known two people who actually cared about me. Which are my mother, and my sister. I've known you for a couple of days. I don't think you care. So can you please just go away?" He said desperately, sounding almost on the verge of tears.