Introduction

The hallway as full of footsteps. Echoing off the walls and traveling to the sleeping omegas. They shifted in their sleep try hard to block out the noise. The door to the omega area was pushed open. The smells of the alphas and dominant betas mixed together and hit the omegas strong. Enmu poked his head out from underneath a blanket staring blankly at the group. Akaza who was in his own nest sat fully up. The other omega demons woke up and looked around but all their eyes eventually landed on the group standing in the door way. 
       Muzan looked around the room and scuffed before leaving. "Feel free to choose one, or don't. I don't care." He said to the group. Akaza stiffened when the alphas started to move. Daki began giggling as she looked around at the omegas. Akaza huffed and went back to laying down in his nest. He carefully watched the intruders wonder around the room talking to the other omegas. Enmu let out a sigh before sticking his head back underneath the covers. Akaza assumed it was safe to go back to sleep and went ahead and dozed off. Usually when an omega demon is asleep alphas make a point to leave them alone. Not this bunch. Akaza awoke angrily to someone getting to close to his nest.
      He let out a grow and grew out his claws swiping at the demon. The demon in question was none other than the upper moon two demon, Douma. Douma had accidentally stepped on a blanket of the nest when chatting away with another demon. He looked down at the angry omega and giggled. "Aw, What cute claws you have." He said grabbing the omegas hand. He took a closer look at the claws and awed over how much shorter they were than his.

   Akaza growled and pulled his hand away before fixing his nest and curling back up in it. To Akaza, Douma's scent wasn't bad, it smelt of sour cherry and iron. What Akaza didn't like was the way this alpha acted. He found Douma very annoying to deal with and found it hard to be around him without anyone else there. Akaza let out an angry huff and turned away from the other demon. He hoped Douma would get the hint and leave him alone but that was to much to ask for.

     "I can tell you're about to go into heat soon, look at you so angry over nothing and very picky about who is in your nest. That and you're already so tired. Is the only thing you do is sleep?" He asked. Akaza let out another growl. He figured if Douma stepped on or in his nest again he wouldn't be as nice anymore and just straight off take a limb. But than again he didn't want to be in trouble with Muzan.

      Akaza decided not to answer the demon or even acknowledge the other demon any longer so he crawled underneath his covers in hopes the other demon would lose interest and again go away. Douma was pulled away by upper moon one who whispered to him telling him to stop making the omegas angry. Akaza huffed with satisfaction and decided another nap would be good.

    The next night the omega were woken up and began running around cleaning the place up after the alphas had a huge binge eating night. Akaza growled as he deep cleaned the carpet. He mumbled on and on about how hard it was to get blood out of the expensive carpet. "Stop your whining stupid omega!" Akaza heard from behind him. He scuffed. Daki was walking past when she heard him. "You will clean the blood out of the carpet and won't cause such a headache for master do you understand!?" She questioned. Akaza nodded and went back to scrubbing the carpet.

   After that he hung up the carpet to dry. He and two other omegas   were sweeping the floor where the carpet use to lay when another omega came into the room shivering and crying. Alarming the other images in the room. "What happened?" One of them whispered. "M-my cousin was knocked over when D-Daki suddenly pushed out her chair. It caused the tray she was carrying to fall onto the floor. Nothing broke but Daki killed her anyways." He said in a quiet tone. "Did Daki get blood on the carpet in there?" He asked. The other male omega nodded. "Go into the break room. Calm down, take a breather. I'm so sorry that happened to you." Akaza said. He grabbed his carpet cleaning tool and walked quietly to the conference room. He knocked on the door before poking his head into the room. Daki scuffed at his appearance. "Great another omega. Don't get in the way okay!?" She yelled at him.
     As he walked past he grabbed Daki's chair and pushed it in. She huffed and pushed her chair out again this time she fell over backwards. Akaza smirked. She growled and pulled Akaza up by the collar. "Did you do that on purpose!?" She questioned. "I'm just here to clean out the blood out of the carpet before it stains." He answered. "Daki let the omega clean up the carpet. This is so expensive after all and over 50 years old." Douma commented. Daki let him go and he continued his job. Akaza could faintly remember the omega who was killed. She was quiet but very sweet. Sometimes people would question if she was an demon or not.
      She was a quick worker and was really good at helping other omegas through their heat usually taking over their jobs until it ended. Akaza spoke to her maybe once or twice but it was sad to see a good worker die off because of Daki's ugly temper. He shook his head and dabbed a dry towel on the now wet carpet to help get it to dry quicker. He was quick to block out whatever they were talking about in the meeting. Once he had finished he bowed his head to his master before picking up his cleaning supplies and leaving. He decided the Daki getting away with killing an omega for something caused by her was stupid so he decided to pay her room a visit.
    On his way to Daki and her brothers shared room he thought of ways to inconvenience her. He knew that he shouldn't do anything to big yet or he might get into serious trouble with one of the higher upper moons or even master Muzan himself. He grabbed the clipboard for their room to see what needed to be done.
  Cleaning Log:
* Laundry
* Bathroom
* Rug recleaning
* Curtain rod replacement
* Weapon shining
* Hair pins cleaning and shining

He glanced at the log humming. He decided to do their laundry, and replace the curtain rod. He slid open the door and his nose scrunched up with disgust. He hated the overly sweet smell of the room. He shook his head. He grabbed her basket and her brothers basket and carried them to the laundry room he set them down before going back to the storage room where he grabbed rubber gloves and a plastic bag.
    He walked out into the forest looking for the poison ivy plant. Once he had found it he carefully plucked the leaves from the stems. He carefully placed the poison leaves into the bag and closed it up. "Well that was easy but I better hurry back." He mumbled to himself.