3.

3rd person pov

"I don't think I can work there for another day. That guy is a pain in ass" Wooyoung groaned, slouching in his couch and Hongjoong passed him a glass of water. "It is unreasonable actually!" The red haired boy agreed to the younger's complain.

"Hyung, I swear everytime I look at his face, I just want to punch him."

"Ok calm down, I'm scared you might actually do that. But you need this job, so bear it for a few days" Hongjoong explained and the latter nodded. "Go wash up and then let's eat."

Wooyoung nodded again, getting up to go to his room and change before eating dinner. The two roommates ate their dinner with a little bit of their stories they had to tell.

"Oh i almost forgot. I'll be staying with Jongho for the next week. He's going to Busan for a concert and so we'll spend some time together" Hongjoong informed. "Ew TMI" Wooyoung gave him a disgusted look and the elder was ready to hit him. "I just informed you or else should I have left without a word?"

"I'm just kidding hyung, enjoy your time together. So I'll be living alone?"

Hongjoong shook his head, gulping his food before answering. "I've called Yeosang to stay with you."

Wooyoung groaned, "please no! He's another dumbass. I cannot handle this!!"

"No woo, he's a little clingy but still is very sweet and caring. You'll get along well"

"Yeah you say that because he's your favourite cousin!!!" Wooyoung argued, having enough of his bad day and Hongjoong only sighed as he shrugged. Wooyoung's day couldn't get any worse at this point. Until his mobile buzzed.

Keeping the dishes away, he washed his hand and checked his device, Hongjoong was busy washing the dishes.

"Fuck you!"

The redhead turned to his roommate with furrowed eyebrows. "What happened?"

"I need to prepare a PPT for tomorrow's meeting and he's informing me now?" He complained throwing his mobile away on the couch. "Shouldn't you already know if you're his secretary?" Hongjoong questioned.

"No for fucks sake i joined today! How am I supposed to know?"

Hongjoong sighed continuing with his work as he heard the latter groan a several times, it was better when he was unemployed, atleast the house was peaceful. "I'm not doing it" he spoke.

"Are you sure? What if you get in trouble?"

"I don't care. I'm not doing something he won't tell me on time. And that's it. Hyung I'm off to sleep. Goodnight"

~

Wooyoung arrived at his office building, bowing at the few coworkers he met on his way to the lift. Pressing the button for the 17th floor he fixed his tie and his hair. As per the new set of rules, he had to avoid wearing skirt.

The door of the elevator opened at the 17th floor and like usual there were no employees except for the information desk at a corner. He bowed to the lady and entered his small office room, attached outside San's office room.

Keeping his bag aside, he switched on the computer and quickly checked the schedule. Luckily he had arranged the whole week's schedule yesterday and so it brought some relief to him. He checked the time and it was time for his boss to arrive. The elder would be here anytime.

Wooyoung stood up and walked out to stand in front of San's office door and soon after he watched the elder exit the elevator and walk towards him.

There was no doubt that the elder was stunning. The great built body, the perfect face with perfect features. Voice so sexy that everyone would melt just hearing a sentence. Everything about him was breathtaking except his personality, which was shit- in Wooyoung's eyes.

"Good morning" he greeted his boss who just nodded, checking the boy. "Look decent for the first time in life." San mumbled and walked in, Wooyoung rolled his eyes and followed the elder in. "not like you've known me all your life. Asshole" he cursed under his breath and watched his boss walk towards his seat.

San removed his coat and placed it on the sofa, Wooyoung's eyes quickly found the faint red marks on the elder's neck as he smirked.

"Looks like Mr. Choi had a good night yesterday" he smirked, watching San sit down. The elder glared, "i never asked you. Show me the PPT, let me check it" he asked.

Wooyoung shrruged, making the latter frown. "I haven't prepared one" he answered, not caring to look at the elder or more like a little scared to.

"You did what?" San questioned back, standing from his seat, both hands placed on the table. "I couldn't prepare a PPT overnight?" Wooyoung argued.

"Exactly! You had a whole night to!" San growled and walked towards the younger, he hates when someone is so careless or slacks off.

Wooyoung stumbled back, scared but still scoffing at the elder. "You can't expect me to work for you when you're enjoying out there" he huffed out and gulped when he saw San clench his jaw, the elder was indeed scary when he got angry.

"You want to enjoy too huh?" San stepped closer watching the boy step back. "You want to have fun?" He asked, a smirk creeping up his face. Wooyoung stumbled back to hit the wall but that didn't stop San to move closer and place his one hand on the wall, next to younger's head.

Wooyoung tried his best not to look intimidated by the elder, but under San's gaze, he was weak.

"Stop"

He huffed placing his hand over the elder's chest to push him. But San had other plans. "Why? Don't you want to have fun now?" He asked, and held the boy's jaw with his other hand and inched closer. Wooyoung flinched struggling to get away from the elder's grasp and finally freeing himself and instead biting San on his neck, over the mark.

San yelped and tried to push the younger away, pinning his hands to the wall. Wooyoung huffed staring at San. "Are you insane?" San yelled.

"Not as much as you. Asshole"
Wooyoung didn't stop himself from cursing, now he had broken two rules. He wasn't scared at all though, he had had enough of the boy's bullshit at this point.

San sighed and let the younger go, "follow me to meeting. And we'll get back to this later." he stated and took his coat, before walking out.

Wooyoung huffed once again, get back to what? He rubbed his burning wrist, hissing at the pain as he walked out. Another day in hell for him and San was the Satan himself.

 Another day in hell for him and San was the Satan himself

Yes Wooyoung has long hair.

_________________________________

Hey!! An update!

I'll be having exams from tomorrow, but I'll still try to update regularly. I need to update my other books as well but woosan ideas keep popping and i just can't ignore them.

But if you're reading one of my other books as well. I'll update soon!❤️❤️

Thanks for reading!

Stay safe and healthy and happy ❤️

This is how I feel about you twilight!
-ZnbAfreen
(16/04/22)