To Live A Scandal when there's no one

To live a scandal

Henrys pov

That's real mommy and daddy!!! I gonna get a sisters or a brothers that's real. Yes said mommy you will get a sister or brother that is real!*** Giggling little to herself***  we are going to play with all my starcars toys...run all over and play outside and swim and everything !!

Blairs pov

So me and chuck put Henry under his starcar bedset and I called it a night. Chuck and dan stayed up talking when us pregnant ladies went to bed after a long day. After little awhile I felt chuck crawl into bed and putting his arm around me... I woke up the next morning running to the bathroom, I went to the 2cond guest bathroom and ran into Serena because obviously we didn't want to wake up Dan or chuck so I had to go back to our bedroom bathroom and chuck awoke to my wonderful morning full of joy and a cup of tea.... Just kidding....I was still into the bathroom. So Dan woke up and made breakfast the famous Humphrey waffles, Henry devoured them !!! Serena had been getting ready in the wash room as she came out of the wash room a huge wave of perfume came out following her, she yelled Blair I'm so sorry I forgot... as I yelled back Serena why. I felt so sick all I could help myself to think of me and my young self... I dropped Henry off at daycare for the day and went to the company "Waldorf designs" accept the name doesn't fit my last name anymore.  The company was running great I had dresses and different pieces running around everywhere because there was a big opening at canella new teen fashion store my spring clothes and style brands are going in..

🌙Sorry I haven't wrote in forever but here u go enjoy and vote comment do anything so I knows u  are still reading

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Follow me on insta @gosspigirl_on_watt_pad_!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                Xoxo loves ,

jstowe