The scandal

• Dedicated to to gossip girl (the show)

Chapter 4: the scandal

Chucks POV

When Serena and Dan headed back to their room she instantly called us from the bass suite asking if me and Blair wanted to go out to a pub or the 5th street club , Blair do u want to go out tonight? No Chuck I'm tired and I feel sick. Okay Blair, as I crawl in bed and go to sleep, I woke up and went to cook breakfast in bed for Blair and Henry, Serena and Dan came over, Serena went into mine and Blair's room. As for Dan he help cook breakfast.

BLAIRS POV

Serena what a lovely surprise, hold on one sec as I run to the wash room. (Getting sick) Serena dear your perfume is so strong, how's the baby Serena? Great thanks for asking B, as for you B are u pregnant well your perfume is quiet strong. Chuck walks in and says Blair sweetie it's not strong perfume (for whoever has not watch gossip girl when she's pregnant she gets sick when she smells of perfume)..... Whatever I say running out of the room I grab a pregnancies test running in the wash room I wait and it test positive.. I sit there and call chuck in I hand him the test.

CHUCKS POV

Sweetie this is great! We need to get u to the doctors tomorrow we can fly home and tell Lily and Nate! Henry come here guess what mommies pregnant I say!!!!! That's_______________________

I got u again

Xoxo

Jstowe

Tell ur friends__read thursdays to find out what henry says!!!

Comment a heart on my instagram

@Gossipgirl_on_watt_pad_