🍋Aizawa x F!Reader🍋

Background; You and Aizawa met when you were hurt in a villain attack. He had been fighting a villain on one of his night patrols and you had been walking home, earbuds in, after a failed blind date. He missed the villain and hit you with his scarf. After securing the villain, he personally made sure you were alright. You're also quirk less.

~~~~~~~~~

Blinding light, the beeping of a heart monitor, the sound of people rushing past. That's what I wake up to. I note a sharp pain, well everywhere. Everything hurts. 

The last thing I remember is walking home and something hit me in the back and I fell before everything went dark.

I open my eyes and sit up and the first thing that catches my eye is the slumped figure sitting in a chair near the end of my bed. 

"Oh finally, you're awake," the man says, rubbing his eyes.

"Do I know you?" I ask him.

"No. But I was the one that.. found you and brought you here." He hesitates.

"Hm? Can I at least know your name?" I ask, tilting my head at the familiar man.

"No," Is all he says before getting up and stalking out of the room.

"Wait!" I call out and I start to chase after him when I realize I have no feeling in either leg and I collapse to the floor.

"Shit!" I curse. 

I notice the man rushes back into the room and helps me back into the bed. 

"You need to be careful. The doctors said your spinal column was dislodged so you won't be able to walk until after surgery or some shit."

I gaped at the man as he settled back down in his original spot.  

"I'm the reason you're hurt," the man says after minutes of awkward silence.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused by his confession.

"I'm Pro-Hero Eraser Head, and while I was fighting a villain you walked by and got caught with a blow that was meant for the villain. The blow could've been fatal for someone of your size so I had to call back up for the villain and brought you here."

"Oh," I say unsure of how to process the information.

"It's okay if you don't- " "Thank you"

He stares at me for a moment and I notice the bags under his eyes and it dawns on me that he does night patrols and he also works at UA during the day.

"When do you find time to sleep?" I ask and his eyes widen. 

"On my days off.." He mumbles, breaking eye contact.

"And how often is that?" 

"Often enough that I'm alive" 

"That's not good for you.." 

"Why do you care?" 

"Because.. I know what it's like; Being overwhelmed with responsibilities." 

His eyes widen slightly and he looks up at me for the first time in minutes. 

"I work for Endeavor, as a secretary," I say.

"Shit," He curses and I laugh. 

His face instantly goes blank.  

Aizawa's POV:

Oh. My. God. That laugh. This girl, paralyzed from the waist down because of me, is crazy enough that she cares more about how much sleep I'm getting than she does her own condition. This girl, whose name I don't even know yet, has already got me smitten. This girl!