^.^ ch.6

The 2 most powerfull female dragon slayers are now in front of me. Whoa.

Acnologia started to fly away. Laxus gave him one more punch and he flew away. Twayla and Luna started to walk towards me. I smiled a bit and Twayla sat down in front of me. "(Y/N) you are more powerful than you think. You have them most beautiful and powerful magic anyone could just imagine. You will descover it soon. And remember this, whenever you feel scared or alone. Think about your Nakama. Would you rather want them dead or alive and them to live happily? They are your motivation ok?" Twayla said to me. But what does she mean by this? Then Luna spoke up. "Listen, whenever you need us just call ok? We will be standing right next to you." I didn't speak. I just sat there looking at them. Then Sting called my name."(y/n)!" I turned my head to him and then back to where the two female dragon slayers where. To my suprise they were gone?

"Yeah?" i asked."Who was you talking to?" What does he mean? Didnt he see them? "To Twayla and Luna" I answered. Then Laxus instantly looked at me and his eyes widened. I looked at Sting who was shocked that i said that. "W-who?"Laxus asked as if he didn't hear me. "Twayla and Luna" I repeated myself. "we need to go" Laxus said and looked at Sting. "mhm" Sting nodded.

Short chapter ik. Can you guys say what u think of it so far? I mean i don't think its good :( and please be honest and im going to write another Chapter.