𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓸 》𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮

it had been six months since ami had been brought to toji, and in that small amount of time, ami had managed to get close to gojo and become quite friendly with him

it had been six months since ami had been brought to toji, and in that small amount of time, ami had managed to get close to gojo and become quite friendly with him. they talked about anything and everything, and more importantly, he made ami feel safe in a compound full of gang members.

during this time, ami had come to learn how things run with the fushiguro group. she had also come to grow very strong feelings of love for none other than toji fushiguro himself. she never thought she'd see the day that she did, but she understood him better than anyone. or at least, that's what she liked to think.

she noticed that even if he might act like a complete and total hard ass, he still had a soft spot and cared for his gang. they were all the family that toji had left. one day, ami's life was in danger and a bullet had hit her in the leg. she had never seen the older black haired male lose his composure, but that day, he did. she could see the fear in those bright emerald green eyes, almost as if he was afraid that she'd die.

after that incident, gojo had taken the liberty of explaining to ami exactly why toji looked and acted the way he did.

"there was a girl before you, about eight years ago. toji wasn't one to fall in love, but he did with her. she had his heart and he had hers. not even myself trying to steal the girl away from him worked. one day, things just went terribly wrong."

eight years ago, april 16th.

mirai had escaped yet another romantic attempt from gojo. the white haired male had become more and more persistent in the past weeks and it gave the brunette a headache.

mirai walked into toji's office but before she could react, a knife was to the brown haired female's throat. she could feel the air practically leave her lungs as this happened.

"tell me where toji fushiguro is. if you do, i might let you live and even keep you as a pet, princess," the male behind her stated.

the clan had been at war here recently and mirai knew something like this was bound to happen sooner or later. she gulped and sighed. she would never sell out the location of her lover. she loved him far too much to do so. she knew what had to be done, and she knew how much this would tear her lover apart, but this was the only answer.

"as if i'd be the pet of a little dicked prick like you. you and your entire fucking clan can rot in hell!" the brown haired female exclaimed.

before she knew it, the knife has sliced her own throat as if it were nothing but butter. her body dropped to the floor, crimson red fluid leaking from her neck, making a sea of blood around her. mirai knew that this was the end for herself. she prayed that toji would find the man and make it out of this alive. the last words in her brain as she passed on,