𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 》𝓪 𝓰𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂

ami was very well aware of how she had gotten into this position, but she hadn't expected such a strong reaction

ami was very well aware of how she had gotten into this position, but she hadn't expected such a strong reaction. toji fushiguro's cock was currently stuffed down her throat, as he face fucked her. his long, girthy cock making it hard to breathe, but she didn't mind. as long as he fucked her good.

"you wanna act like a slut, i'm gonna fucking treat you like one. but you know, just as a reminder that you're mine, i'm gonna put a fucking baby in you." toji said as he continuously fucked the female's mouth.

ami's eyes widened as her pussy clenched around nothing. she'd been begging for a while, now she was getting her wish. but now she's gotta explain how she got here.

-

ami and toji had been together for a year now. toji didn't even wait to make the girl his own bride. the two had gotten engaged and toji invited gangs  to the compound to celebrate. what ami wasn't counting on, was the dumb ginger bitch who couldn't seem to understand that toji is engaged.

what was making matters worse is that he was flirting back. well two can play that game. ami walked up to the female's twin brother. his ginger hair like a shaggy mess, lightly tied back. if you looked close enough, you could see the eyebrow piercing he has. his tattoo on his shoulder peaking out from his shirt. oh this would be fun.

"hello there, i'm ami!" ami said sweetly and loud enough for toji to hear.

the red headed male turned and smiled at the younger woman. she was definitely his type. "i'm auren, but call me ren baby."

toji's blood boiled at the pet name. it royally pissed him off. and this game continued all night until the party was over. she chatted with the male and flirted until everything was done and toji dragged her back to their shared bedroom.

toji threw her on the bed. "what the actual fuck was that?" he growled out.

ami shrugged. "figured if you can talked to a hot person, so can i."

toji snapped, "strip."

and the rest was history. that was how ami had gotten into her current predicament with toji fushiguro's cock stuffed down her throat.

toji slammed his hips forward, repeatedly pushing his cock into her mouth. ami's throat constricted as tears fell down her face, which only turned the mafia boss on.

"you talked such a big fucking game, talked to that runt all fucking night. it's nice to hear you shut the fuck up and put that goddamn mouth to use," toji said as he grunted.

his cock was repeatedly hitting the back of her throat as ami let out a noise that sounded an awful lot like a moan. toji's hips began to stutter and his pace began to falter. the male was about to cum.