ღ𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕕𝕖𝕣

When night hit thats when all guard is up for you, looking and passing your eyes between all the people your in care of before they leave the bar, making sure they didn't drink to much or leae unsatisfied

"Y/n you look stressed" Renogoku called out as you poured your 20th beer for the toxic masculine men that came through.

"I'm not just ticked off" you replied placing the cup infront of the 5th guy to order it this night before grabbing a shot glass pouring the closest bottle near you, bottoms up you kept a straight face as you faced rengoku with and irked face "That was the weakest shit i've put into my mouth"

"Well yeah check what you drank kid"

"Don't call me kids

"Your 22 i call that young" he said going back "Just don't shout at anyone"

"Yeah yeah go back to your small room and woo girls leave me alone" you grumbled. "I got shut to do man"

"Yeah yeah, I see why girls don't hit on you when your sober and it's a busy night" Rengokus voice fades away "Get wasted sweet cake " as you try to keep conversation with a customer while making their drink.

"So like are you and Rengoku dating or...Midnight flings, give us the deets 'Sweet cake'l"

"If I do I'll go on and on, I'm sure people have better things to do than listen to me" You said.

"Oh no we're all interested now, after the attractive security guy we wanna know" A man who looked to be in his mid 30's said "I'm straight but this is a relationship worth my time and attention"

"Oh so not you wanna be chatty Zuko" you laughed as he turned in his seat.

"Yup" he put his glass down and crossed his leg lady like "go on sweet cakes"

"Give me a minute" you said to everyone as you turned around grabbing around 9 shot glasses 1 for everyone including yourself , poured shots of tequila places it in front of each person and "Bottoms up"

In unison everyone downed the shot and was ready to hear and you were ready to tell.

You grabbed a spare stool and sat down "So... There's this guy I met in high school right.."

You started from the beginning tell everyone everything that happened even the juicy stuff and the sappy stuff and the sad stuff but there was 2 moments that riled them all up

" He answered the one smiling talking to some girl and I'm being hella dramatic on the floor like, Who's this bitch my mans call and guess what"

"What happened?" One of your regulars said

"IT WAS MY MOTHER FUCKIN HOMEGIRL BITCH" You shouted clapping your hands

"WAIT YOU MEAN HINA, UZUI'S WIFE?"

"YESSS"  You rubbed your hands together before bringing them to your face calling your self down. "That two faced cu-"

"Hey Y/n" a mannered voice came from the side, everyone looked and instantly made and 'ouu' sound and looked away "you came by today I was hoping we could make up because of this misunderstanding"

"No. There wa no misunderstanding actually and I suggestt you leave before things escalate here Hinatsuru" you smacked your hands on the counter standing up, she took a step back knocking into Tengen. You were about to jump over the counter
When your hands were grabbed and you were forced to the floor.

"Please I don't want either of us to lose our jobs" Rengoku said "how about you just go home"

"On god I'm not gonna hit her" you said relaxing "on godnim not gonna hit him"

"You not gonna touch them" he verified

"Nope"

"Your just gonna go home"

"On god" you reassured

"On god?"

"Oh god" you repeated

"Okay I'll let go" he stood up dusting himself off.

You stood to to walking out from the back of the counter on the way grabbing a heavy bottle. And towards the back and shouted "BITCH I DONT BELIEVE IN GOD" you turned on your heel and dashed; Rengoku stuck his arm out but you slid under and popped back up charging towards Tengen and Hinatsuru with the bottle.

Quickly he moved her out the way just as you swung and hit him on the temples the sound of thick glass shattering bounced off the walls.

"Ahh someone call the police!"

"Call the police and your next" You shouted before turning your attention back to Tengen slapping him across the face before dropping to the ground and swiping your feet, tripping on onto his back. You looked over to Rengoku who look terrified.

"Security we have an intruder as well as harasser in the building please escort them out" you breathed heavily wiping sweat off your forehead.

"Y/n im sorry"  You didn't need to look you knew who it was. I'm actually about to take my first break" you walked away to the small back room where Rengoku usually was, he was coming to get Hinatsuru when you grabbed his wrist and pulled him back to the security room.

"What was that y-"

Before another word could get out you slammed him against the wall kissing him harshly as your noses brushed against each other but things were moving a little to fast for one of you so he backs you up a little and takes in a good sight of you.

You were hungry for the hole left inside you to be filled with something more real more permanent and more loveable, he grabbed your chin bringing you in again taking it slowly he kissed you, passion radiating off his lips on to yours so you held on to his shirt as a tear rolled down your cheek.

"Before we go further I have a question" He hugged you tightly "feel free to say no we can always still see each other around but Y/n will you please do me He favor of being my boy friend for the rest of my time?"

You backed up away from him looking him in the eyes "I'm sorry but I rather have you as my husband at some point" you chuckle as you pulled him into a warm embrace

A/N: This is the ending of Dirty Secret, sorry for dissappering for 6-7 weeks but i was traveling actually and i also lost my phone on the last day of the trip so i'm phoneless for a while now....well that's all.

Sincerly, Velvet