chapter #11

**14 April at night**

Newz of jimin and namjoon marriage were everywhere like some virus. Everywhere people were talking there marriage. Some of news reporters were outside of namjoon company. But namjoon didn't go to company he took holiday for 3 days.

On other side jimin was happy that his plan is smoothly his family didn't even got suspicious of him. Jimin also told his mom about it. She was sad but she couldn't stay sad because she love her son so much. She really wanted to meet namjoon but jimin told they will directly meet him at wedding hall.

**15 april**

**Namjoon pov**

Today is big day I'm really nervous. I was with Jin and jhope in my apartment. Wedding was at 5 at evening so I have to go there at 3 to get ready there in changing room in that hall.(there are changing rooms in hall). Jimin told me he will also meet him there.

I was talking about random things with jhope and Jin at that time someone started to ring the bell of my door. I got up to open door I thought it will be some reporters. But when I opened door it was jungkook and Taehyung.

"Hyung why did you hide it from us" jk said angrily.

"Yeah hyung I thought I'm your favorite friend you'll share everything with me but you hide it from" Taehyung with sad face.

"You two please shut up first come inside then I will explain everything to you two" namjoon says.

"Okay" tae and jk said in sync.

**Author pov**

When they were inside Taehyung and Jungkook started to ask him so many questions and namjoon explain them everything and told them to not spread it anywhere.

Everyone did there lunch at namjoon apartment. Jin made them delicious food.

It was 2 at afternoon they were getting ready to go to hall. Jin driven them to hall but they couldn't go inside from main door because reporters were there.  so they had to go from back door of hall.

Staff of there helped namjoon to go to changing room were he would change his clothes. Jin,jhope,tae and jk were already ready. Only he was remaining to change because he was waiting for his outfit.

After so time jimin came to his room with namjoon outfits in hand. Jimin was already ready. Namjoon got ready with the help of Jin. After getting ready he was sitting on couch of changing room while told him that they will directly go to the jimin house because they can't risk reporters finding out about them. He also told namjoon that he could pack his bag tomorrow. they will go to namjoon apartment to take namjoon luggage.

It was 4pm every one was busy in final preparations. Jimin mom came to meet namjoon they talked for some time before going to to main hall where his wedding will be held.

Namjoon best man was Jin. When he was at altar he saw jimin standing there waiting for him to come. Jimin was looking so much handsome Namjoon thought.

Wedding hall:-