Chapter #18

After they came home they directly go towards there own bedroom to freshen up. Namjoon was in his bedroom wearing bathrobe. He was thinking to see what was in bag but he decided to check After his shower is done. So took shower and wore his night clothes and sat on bed. He was thinking to go to jimin bedroom with bag and open the bag with jimin. So he got and walked out of his bedroom to go jimin bedroom.
He knocked on door and immediately door was opened by jimin.

"What happened hyung do you need anything" concerned jimin asked him.

"Yeah that Jin hyung dare we have to complete it or he will tell me to drink that weird drink and message there feet" namjoon said with disgusting face thinking about that drink. He don't want drink that think and message there feet for 1 hours. So he decided to complete his dare. He don't care what dress in that bag it is he will wear it anyways.

"Ooh yeah I forget about it, come inside" jimin smiled and said. Namjoon walked inside room and placed bag on bed.

"I didn't opened bag yet I know there something weird dress" namjoon said.

"I think too because Jin hyung was excited while giving you this" jimin said.

"Yeah" namjoon said shortly.

"You could use my bathroom to change" jimin said he was really excited to see what namjoon will wear.

"Okay, wait here I will be back" namjoon said to jimin and got inside bathroom. Jimin bathroom was bigger then his bathroom. He started to take off his clothes and after that he opened the bag. His jaw was wide open after seeing what was inside it. He regretted his decision of playing truth and dare.

Inside the bag it was lingerie. The set of lingerie. Namjoon whole face was red with shame. He shouldn't choosed the dare. If he changed his decision now he have to drink that thing and message there feet for hours.

"What the fuck why Jin hyung will give me this to wear and where he got this things. Ughhh what should I do now I don't want to drink that and message there feet . If I wear this what will jimin think. But it was for just one pic, I will do it and I will jimin to forget it" namjoon thought.

Namjoon was confused because he didn't know how to wear it. After so many struggles he put on that lingerie neatly. He was really feeling embarrassed. He stared at his reflection on mirror "I don't look that much bad" namjoon thought. He was not looked bad in fact he was looking hot in that lingerie. He took bathrobe from there and wore it. He walked outside.

Jimin was sitting on bed scrolling through his mobile waiting for namjoon.

"Why namjoon hyung is taking so much time" he thought when suddenly bathroom door opened and namjoon came wearing bathrobe.

"Did Jin hyung gave you bathrobe" jimin asked confusingly to namjoon.

"N-no I'm that l-clothes wearing them inside bathrobe" namjoon said with blush.

"Jimin please don't laugh or make fun of me when i take off bathrobe after taking pic close your eyes immediately till I go inside bathroom" embarrassed namjoon said.

"Okay but is that clothe is weird" jimin asked.

"Yeah so much weird" blushing namjoon said to jimin.

"Ooh got I'm gonna regret my decision" namjoon said.

"Hyung Don't worry i promise I will not make fun of you" jimin said and switched on his mobile camera.

"Okay" namjoon replied shortly and slowly took off his bathrobe with red face.

Jimin's jaw was on the floor, as he couldn't do anything but stare. He couldn't believe namjoon was wearing lingerie and he was looking so much hot and sexy beautiful in that. Namjoon wanted to go and hide in forest. He thought jimin will laugh and make fun but jimin was just staring at him.