2: The King Of Vampires.

Alucard sits in his office, agitated by his responsibilities with the vampire council. Many expectations have been placed on him, and he has normally been used to his duties. However the population of vampire life has risen exponentially. This is primarily due to rouge vampires that wander the streets, turning others left and right. The council is torn on different ideas and decisions for how to deal with this problem. And as usual when they are torn, they look to their leader.

Alucard is currently having the company of both his butler Walter as well as an old friend of his.

Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing, had known Alucard for quite some time now. And she'd known Walter for even longer. Her relationship with Walter was complicated, but she would occasionally visit, any time she thought it was necessary. As a Hellsing it was her duty to keep the peace between Vampire and human relations just as much as it was Alucards. However her approach to things often times were much more lethal.

Integra: I understand that you have... Intimate connections to your species. But I do not have that same connection. Harming human innocence is unacceptable. And if need be Alucard, I will handle this problem with wrathful precautions.

Alucard: You must be patient with me Ms. Hellsing. I assure you that the problem with be delt with accordingly.

Walter steps away from the sidelines and stands beside Integra.

Walter: My Dear, please trust in my master. Although he makes foolish mistakes, he will keep his promise with you.

Integra turns her angered gaze over to him.

Integra: Do not call me by that name! I am no longer in relations with you!

His face becomes saddened. She looks back at Alucard and glares at him, placing her hands on his desk.

Integra: I will kill any creature of yours that causes harm to my kind. You shall not steal another soul!!

She quickly exits the room, with Walter following behind. Alucard continues to sit in frustration, trying his best to subdue his anger. But Integra's words fester in his mind like bees in a hive. His emotions surface, and he quickly begins to thrash and throw punches at anything he can in the room. He begins repeatedly punching the same hole into the wall. His eyes begin to glow an intense red, as his grip of his psyche dwindles. Once, twice, a third time he throws his fist at the wall, until a soft voice calls out to him.

Seras: M-Master?

His head whips over to her, as his fist lays inside the brick wall. He then pulls it out, showing his bloodied hand to her.

Seras: Oh my gosh, you're bleeding!

She quickly rushes to his aid and grabs his fist. She softy dabs her apron on his injury.

Seras: What on earth were you thinking Alucard! You have to be careful!

Her presence slowly begins to calm him down. Not only that but her worry for a vampire seemed absolutely adorable to him.