10: A King must always have his Queen.

Seras was able to find an absolutely ravishing dress. One that she felt would not only match her personality, but one that was pleasing to the eye. She thought Alucard would find it especially pleasing, since it accentuated the more, feminine aspects of her physic.

Integra had already assisted in helping her get into the gown, so all that was necessary, was for seras to meet Alucard in the ball room. It was a room that they never really used in the house, but one that Seras was excited to explore. Especially since Walter would be the one decorating the room for this grand event.

As she walked down the final steps of the stairway, she turned to the direction of the ball room. Two twin doors were open, and loud conversation and laughter escaped the room. Before she continued on, a voice from behind her, spoke softly in her direction.

Alucard: Goodness. How do you expect me to keep my hands off of you.

Before she could turn in his direction fully, he delicately placed his hands underneath hers, holding her close to his chest. Although she had all these new abilities, it was astounding to her, how quickly he was capable of moving, without being noticed by another vampire.

Seras: M-Master, I thought you were already entertaining the guests?

Alucard: Hehe. I suppose I should be. But I couldn't hold back my desire to see you my love.

She blushes, and turns to him, only to realize that he had placed something in her hand. A golden rose?

Seras: Oh my goodness. Is this real!

Alucard: Yes. I wanted to give you only the finest of flowers. One that could never die. One that could replicate your beauty. Sadly, non could possibly be as beautiful as you my love. But this was the best I could find.

Seras: A-Alucard. This is to much.

Alucard: Do you dislike it?

Seras: No, not at all! It's absolutely lovely. But... I'm not so sure if I deserve to be gifted with something like this. I of course appreciate the gold rose. But all I want...is you. And I'm okay with anything you want to give me. Even if it's the cheapest thing you could find.

He smiles, and kisses her hand gently.

Alucard: I am not worthy of you. Such kindness you show to me.

She blushes and tucks a couple of strands of her hair, behind her ear.

Seras: How about we go enjoy ourselves. It'll be nice to have a bit of a break from everything.

Alucard: Yes. It will indeed.

He holds his arm up for her, and she gladly grabs onto it, as they enter into the ball room.

The first thing they see, is the large crystal chandelier hanging from the center of the ceiling. It glistens throughout the room, as a beautiful piano plays in the background.

As couples dance throughout the ball room, the two of them are quickly greeted by Lestat, as well as his beloved, Drusilla.

Drusilla: Oh my, you look absolutely gorgeous Lady Seras! Lovely, Lovely.

She smiles and excitedly grabs her hands.

Drusilla: I am so glad to have such a beautiful queen. We shall celebrate!

Seras: I-I hope I can be good enough.

Drusilla: Oh hush now darling! Of course you will!

Lestat: I am quite sure that it won't be much of a problem. Of course their are a few that seem somewhat opposed, but we shan't let that spoil the good news.

Alucard: Mm... Who exactly are the opposers?

The three of them all look at Alucard. A gentle smile was spread across his face, but his eyes were sure to sear into anyone who dared look. The fact that anyone could dislike the idea of Seras becoming queen, infuriated him. Lestat however, smiled at this. His mischievous tendencies were getting the better of him.

Lestat: Well, Eliz-

Seras: How about we dance, my love?

Alucards eyes turned to Seras's. She recommended the idea, knowing that alucard would surely act on his impulses as soon as he heard the opposers names. But she also just wanted to make their time together enjoyable.

Alucard: Dance?

Seras: Mhm. I know you know how to. So maybe you could teach me.

Drusilla: Oh yes, let us dance as well darling! Please let us dance! Hehe.

Lestat: Very well my dear.

The two of them enter the dance floor. Alucard sighs and takes Seras's hand.

Alucard: I suppose you won't have it any other way?

She giggles joyfully, as the two of them start to dance with one another. After a couple of mistakes made by seras, she slowly starts to catch on, the more he teaches her. Her movements change from being clumsy and sloppy, to feminine and graceful. They glide across the dance floor in each other's arms, holding each other closely.

Alucard: You are the most beautiful woman here my love~.

She blushes and smiles.

Seras: ... I-Im glad you think so master.

He twirls her into a circle, making her dress twirl with her. He pulls her back against his chest and smiles.

Alucard: I know so my dear. And no one shall tell me otherwise. You have bewitched me, in more ways than one.

She kisses him deeply, and suddenly, making their dancing motion, come to a halt. He pulls her as close as he possibly can, as their cold lips touch. He bites her lip gently, and pulls away from the kiss.

Alucard: Hehe. I suppose you have been bewitched as well.

She smiles, as her flushed cheeks return to her.

Seras: I have. And I'm excited to spend every minute of my life with you.

Their eyes glow, as they look into each other's soul's, knowing that they have found their soulmate. They wanted for no other person, and only longed to be by each other's side. Forever and ever. Lovers for eternity.