LUCY

Prologue

LUCY FAYRE, a woman who was sent down to hell by her father and that is the reason why she hates her father. She went to the Philippines for a " vacation", she bought her own penthouse with a club, which became a famous club name "Luc". She is also a bad girl, a really really bad girl. Boy here, Boy there, Boys everywhere she went.
One night, something happened at her club, which made her angry.

On the other hand, CLAUDE WRIGHT, a detective who only wants justice for his beloved father, who was killed in front of him when he was 19. His father was also a detective, just like him.

Will Claude be able to find the killer of his father?
Will Lucy be able to forgive her father?

Will the evil woman named Lucy and the detective named Claude be able to end up helping each other or... not?

Copyright © All rights reserved 2022

Disclaimer: All things, people, names, places, events etc... All of them are fiction. They are not true, all of these are just random thoughts... Anyway, take note po, hindi po ako perfect na tao, hindi ako magaling sa grammar so expect niyo na maraming errors and wrong grammar or sentence dito sa story na ito. Kung may makita man kayong wrong grammar or sentence, feel free po na itama yung mali ko. Yun lang po thank you ;)

- Lucy_Fayre