The Gorgeous Man In Blue Orbs

Unsaid things make you feel heavy but there are some things that should remain unsaid just to save someone from misery.

But,what if you had enough?what if it's the reason why you're up until dawn?The reason of the pain you could've never felt,will you still keep it?

As for Lisa,she will,not just to save someone from misery but to save herself from the guilt and from the pain she'll receive once the truth will be unveiled.

Love will surely make you crazy,that's what happened to our dearest protagonist,she'd rather lose her sanity if that's what it takes to make the person she love feel it.

Lisa's idea for love is,sacrificing and to receive pain which is the contrary of what love is.But who really knows what is love?Does it have a definition? Is it just a mere action or a word to say?or is it the one that could make the dumbest person a poet?

                          LALISA

Sweat and tears taste bitter than the rusty blood in my lips.Everytime I take a step forward the more I wanted to take two steps back.I want to tell her how sorry I am to let go of those words.

But a clock never turn back from four to three,it always continue no matter how many people desires for it to stop or to go back.

A mistake can't be solved with another mistake, I know,but if it's Chaeyoung they messed up with,sorry not sorry but they'll run away with blood on their shirts...well,that's before.

Now,look at me,I punched Jisoo,beat her up but look who's running away and scared?

Why do we have to love the person that caused us the most damage,the one that could break your heart into pieces but the same person who can fix you?

We build ourselves together just to fall and break apart from each other but we always find ways to fall,to break and to love again.She broke me once,I fell inlove with her twice.

"Kai,Kyungsoo,do you know this girl?"
I ask the boys who's now looking intently at the screen ;watching the video online.

Some bullshit posted the video online and now it's trending with the hashtags #sendinglesbostohell

"Jennie Kim."

                        JENNIE KIM

Ever wonder how does it feel to be known entirely by the people who surround you;the persons who's always with you?

Or just someone who can understand your actions and gestures?

I feel like a mystery and I have an intriguing aura but no one dared to solve me as if I am the most hardest puzzle no one can complete.

People mistaken me for being a bitch but all I do was to love them dearly without them knowing.I want to protect them from the harm that their lover can cause them.

Jisoo,she's inlove which is great because we fell in love rarely but she fell in love with Chaeyoung.That girl is dangerous and I can't let my cousin get involved with her.Never.

I want her away from my cousin and keep her hands away from any of us.I feel sorry for Jisoo that I have to do this but if not I'll hate myself once the unexpected happen.

"Miss Jennie?The sire wants you in his office."Linda said,the head of our maids,my nanny since I was young.

Now the sire is calling me,he knew didn't he?This is gonna be a long tiring day.I thought.