Chapter Three

-12:00 am-

I woke up to a sudden sound from outside. I say up in bed and look out the window in my bedroom. It was the police. "W-what are the police doing here?.." I said worried. Suddenly there was a knock on my apartment door. "POLICE! COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!" A voice yelled. Kato walked in the room and said to me,"Yuki put this on and follow me."

I did as told and followed him. We climbed out my bedroom window. "Kato what's happening? Why are the police here?" I asked. "Don't ask questions." Kato replied. It felt like we ran for hours. Soon we stop and I saw Milo. "The police come to your place to huh?" Milo asked not surprise. "Yeah, so where are we going?" Kato asked Milo smiling. "Just get in." Milo said with a blink face.

-In the car-

"Why were the police at my apartment?" I asked as serious as I can. "Tell her." Kato said. "The reason is that they are looking for someone that escaped prison and lived in your apartment. They think that, that person lives there still. And your probably thinking, why did they knock on your door to if they are looking for a escaped prisoner? Answer is that those prisoner's that escaped are my parents." Milo said smiling.

"That's why you never mentioned anything about your parents." I said softly. "Well we are here." Milo said. "W-where are we?" I asked. Milo smiled and said, "Yuki I'm going to train you." "To do what?" I asked. "To be a assassin just like me, my parents, and Kato." Milo smiled again. "Your a assassin?" I asks about to run. "Correct." Milo replied.

Milo's POV:

I'll train her to be a great assassin. Rank number 5,my parents happened to be 1st and 2nd. I'm rank number 3. Kato rank number 4. Yuki is very good at acting. And tricking people. This shouldn't be to hard.

-The next day-

I woke up to swords crashing together. I assumed it was Kato and Milo training together. I looked out the window. It wasn't Kato and Milo it was unknown people. Milo walked in the room. "Good morning." Milo said. I turned to her and asked, "Who are those people outside?" "Oh, that's my sister and her girlfriend." Milo replied. "Dude get out my way. I'm trying to see the princess." Milo's sister said.

Milo went downstairs to make breakfast. "So you must be Yuki. My name is Yadira and this my my girlfriend Azami" Yadira said. Azami waved at me smiling. I waved back at her. Then Azami went downstairs. Me and Yadira stared at each other. I felt her stare. Her stare was very frightening. I assumed she was the older sister. Azami come up and broke Yadira's stare.

Azami gave me pancakes. Then she stared at me. "Yuki is a very cute name." She said. Her voice was very soft and polite. "Thank you very much Azami." I said smiling. Yadira looked at Azami and Azami looked at Yadira. Then they kissed. I have to admit it was a cute kiss.

Milo came upstairs. Yadira looked at her then asked, "Why did you bring her here?" Milo whispered, "The reason is that I like her I always have."

Have a good day, night, or evening. See you in Chapter Four?