Mikaela (Mika) Snow Quinn

Image:

FULL NAME: Mikaela Snow Quinn

PREFERRED NAME: Mika

NICKNAMES: Mikah, Mik, Mikey (Only for people he's very close with) , Mika(Pronounciation: Mee-ka), Snowy (Only for zir younger brother)

AGE: 18

GENDER: Questioning

PRONOUNS: She/He/Zir (Prefers She/Her but she doesn't mind if the others are used)

SEXUALITY: Sapioromantic

PHYSICAL HEALTH: Diabetes.

PHYSICAL CONDITION: Diabetes, Vitiligo (On hands)

MENTAL HEALTH: ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder), OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder), Insomnia

FACIAL DETAILS: Heterochromia (Dark brown and Jade green eyes)

PERSONALITY TYPE: ISFJ-A

PERSONALITY. Mika is an ambivert (a little more introverted though), and a realist. She usually keeps to herself but she does love hanging out at social gatherings and events from time to time. He loves his younger brother but finds him VERY annoying most of the time. Ze enjoys reading manga and she loves drawing and listens to music while he draws. She also loves composing songs and ze can play the calrinet as well as the viola.

BACKSTORY: Mika and her brother - Aster grew up in an orphanage and were adopted when she was 5 and he was 4; the two's adoptive parents were very loving but sadly; their mom was murdered when Mika was 11 and was 10. Their dad grew a bit more distant after that but he still loved and took care of them.

LIKES: Solving mysteries, problems, etc, being looked up to, zir friends and family, being right

DISLIKES: When people hurt his brother, loud noises, being disturbed

HOBBIES: Playing and composing music, drawing, reading manga

FEARS: Trypophobia, ligyrophobia (fear of loud noises), Autophobia

WEAKNESSES: Personal Loyalty, Represses feelings, Loud Noises,

STRENGTHS: Personal Loyalty, is very supportive, is hardworking, zir relationships

LOVE INTEREST?: No

QUOTES:
"I'd love to help you! Just next time; wait till I FINISH my drawing instead of interrupting me."
"Don't throw everything away; trust me things will get better. And if they don't, I'll be here."
"You aren't funny; stop acting like it."
"Do you even have a brain in that thick skull of yours?"

ALIGNMENT: Lawful Neutral