Road Trip

(Sonic is now inside Ozzy's dog cage, much to Y/N's dismay and Tom gently pokes him with a spatula and moves his head a little. He then holds up Sonic's and Y/N's quill and makes an intriguing discovery.)

Tom: The blue devil and the Black Angel.

Y/N: No, duh.

(Tom walks to the counter and ponders what he should do, while Y/N walks over to the couch, placing his backpack and his guitar case down, and sits down. He waits and waits for his brother to wake up, not knowing how long that sleeping dart Tom shot with will last. He then sighs, feeling he needs to relax and knowing Sonic is strong. So he opens his case, pulls his guitar out, and turns it on as he tunes it to make sure it's working before he begins to play.)

(Once he was done, he turns to tom who was speechless.)

Tom: Woah...you play the guitar?

Y/N: Yeah, sometimes...you like it?

Tom: It's... amazing. It's fantastic. Aren't you that Dark Syren everyone's been talking about?

Y/N: A...what?

Tom: You didn't know? You're viral.

(Tom showed him a few videos of Y/N in his black disguise playing guitar with the songs they know. They got some good comments about it.)

Tom: You're pretty famous.

Y/N: Awesome!

(Just then, Sonic regains consciousness, opens the cage, and tries to stand up. Tom smiles at Y/N, turns back to the cage, and is startled by Sonic.)

Y/N: Bro! You're okay!

(Y/N runs and gives Sonic a quick hug before helping him stand a bit while the latter tries to regain consciousness..)

Sonic: (Looking to Tom) Donut Lord?

Tom: It can talk. You're not... you're not here to abduct me, are you?

Y/N: What?

Sonic: You abducted ME!

Tom: Okay, that's a fair point. What are you two? Why were you guys hiding out in my garage?

Sonic: We needed somewhere safe. And you're the only person I could think of, Donut Lord.

Tom: Why do you keep calling me Donut Lord?

Y/N: Cause you talk to donuts and then eat them if they get out of line. Which is weird...

Tom: Again, fair...

(Sonic looked around the house.)

Sonic: Wait, wait, wait. Where are all the mushrooms? Why are we still on Earth? What is-- Oh, no! I lost our Rings!

Tom: What!?

(Before Y/N could explain, Tom hears a vehicle approaching outside, which is Dr. Robotnik's truck.)

Tom: What's happening? Is this your mother ship? I'm not in the mood to get probed.

Sonic: You think you're worried? We're not even wearing pants!

Tom: [Looks out the window to see Robotnik's truck parked outside] What the...

[Sonic and Y/N look out as well but yelps and covers the window with the curtains]