Bar Fight

[Tom , Y/N, and Sonic are driving through the foothills, continuing their journey]

Tom: All right, there's gonna be rules on this trip. Number one, do exactly as I say all the time. Got it?

Y/N: You've got it.

Sonic: [Gives Tom a little salute with his fingers] Got it, Donut Lord.

Tom: Would you stop with the "Donut Lord"?! I have a name. It's Tom.

Sonic: I'm Sonic.

Y/N: I'm Y/N.

Tom: Sonic. Y/N. So you've been spying on us all these years?

Sonic: I mean, I wouldn't call it "spying." We were all just hanging out, only I wasn't invited and no one knew I was there.

Y/N: (Chuckles Nervously) I guess it is kinda like spying.

Tom: I can't believe Crazy Carl was right all this time!

Sonic: Yeah, you should call him Super Observant Carl instead.

Tom: Uh-huh.

Sonic: Oh, my God, stop the car right now! [Gets up and leans out the open window]

Tom: What, what?! What?

Y/N: What is it bro?!

(Y/N was about to get ready to fight when they pass a billboard advertising the World's Largest Rubber Band Ball.)

Sonic: "The World's Largest Rubber Band Ball"? We gotta see it!

Y/N: You've gotta to be kidding me.

Tom: No, no. No, this is not some fun family road trip, okay? The government wants to dissect you and arrest me. This is serious.

[Sonic gives Tom a smug smile, speeds out of the truck and comes back in the blink of an eye with souvenirs like a baseball cap and some small rubber band balls.]

Sonic: Eh, you're right. It was lame. Gift shop was cool, though!

[Sonic shows a mouse pad that reads "I Heart Rubber Band Balls" to Tom and Y/N.]

Sonic: I got you a mouse pad. When are we gonna get there?

[Sonic holds up a paddle ball and plays with it at a very fast speed while looking at Tom with a playful smile.]

Tom: We will get there when we get there!

(Sonic continues playing with the paddle ball until Y/N has enough with that annoying batter and snatches the paddle ball away from his brother and snaps it in half, scaring Sonic and Tom.)

Y/N: Stop buying dumb stuff...GET IT!

Sonic: (Scared) Got it!

Y/N: Good!

(Tom, Y/N, and Sonic pull into a rest stop on the other side of town and the truck pulls up to a fueling station and Tom gets out of the truck and puts a hat on and walks to the other side of the truck.)

Tom:  All right, I'm gonna go check in with Wade, see if he knows what's going on.

Sonic: You're gonna see Wade in that glass thing? What is it, a teleportation box?

Tom: [Looks behind him and back at Sonic.] It's a pay phone. It's mostly for drug dealers and fugitives from the law, which is us. Stay in the car. I don't want anybody seeing you two.