Episode 1 ❤️

Author pov
Now it's time for siv to leave her parents and move with her husband . Which is the hardest thing for every girl! Like who would be happy to leave their parents who's been taking care of her for the past 23 years! And why only girls should face this? Siv was in the state of breaking down! But she controlled her self for the sake of her parents! Everyone came out of the mandapam! Siv slowly went near her parents biting her lips to prevent from crying! But when her mom called her name she broke down badly! She was hugging her mother tightly and was crying badly! Vinothini (siv's mom) broke the hug and wiped siv's tears!

Siv mom: aladha siv! Nanga engayum pola! Onaku epo engala pakanum nu thonudho apo mapilata keta avaru ona kootitu vandhara poraru! Aladha da ! Nee aludha engaluku manasu kastama iruku!

Siv: na alala ma! Neeyum aladha! But daily kalaila elumbi onta thitu vanguradhu! Vambilukuradhu! On coffee! On foods! On huh elathyum na rombo miss panuve ma!

Siv mom: nanum thn da! Ona rombo miss panuve! But paravala
(She looked at Sam and said) thangam mari mapila kedaichurukaru! Ini ena ma! Nee happy ya irupa!

Siv slowly looked and warmly smiling Sam and she too smiled! Then she moved towards her dad! Her world!

Siv- appa...🥺

Siv dad- papa...

That's she hugged her father tightly and was weeping badly! Slowly both broke the hug and wiped each other's tears!

Siv dad- papa.. na sola edhume ilada.. I will just miss you da ma🥺

Siv- nanum pa! Ongala rombo miss panuve

Siv dad- mapila inga vanga

Sam- solunga mama

Dad- iva kozhandha mari pa! Kojnm vilayatu thanathanama irupa.. neenga kovapadama anba pathukonga! Avaluku verupu kata theiryadhu thambi! Anbu vachutana ava avangalukaga edha elaiku venalum.pova! Neenga avala puriju nadandhukonga avalum ongala kandipa puriju nadandhupa

Sam- mama idhelm neenga solanuma? Kandipa na onga alavu ilatilum enala mudicha alavu na avangala nalla pathupa! Don't worry mama..

Saying this he hugged his father in law as a assurance. That time sam's parents came there

Sam dad- samadhi neenga kavala padadhinga.. ini iva onga ponu matum illa enga ponum thn . Nanga bathrama pathipom! Ongaluku epo onga pona pakanumnu thonudho. Apo tharalama vandhu pathutu polam! Siv ku epalam pakanum nu thonudho apo Sam avala kootitu vandhuruvan!

Sam mom- ama samandhi neenga kavala padathinga!

Siv parents- rombo sandhosham samandhi!

Sam and siv looked at everything and smiled whole heartedly!

Someone- nala neram mudiya poguthu ponu mapila veetuku ponum! Kelambalama?

Sam's dad- ah kelambalM! Ok samndhi nanga varom!

Everyone said their byes and siv hugged her brother and he was not letting go of her! After alot of struggle he finaly let her go and siv hugged everyone one more time and left with Sam!