Episode 2❤️

This chapter is not edited makaley!! Forgive me for the flaws!!❤️

Wearing a light green colour saree with matching blows. Minimal makeup, braided hair which has jasmine flower hanging on it, small necklace, big jumkas and a thin hip chain. And tatada....

Siv is ready! For the big night!😅

On the other side... Wearing a pattu veshti and shirt with perfectly jelled hair! And a stripe of viboothi in his forehead!!

Our pudhu mapilai also ready!!😁

Sifra took siv to sam's... Sorry!! Samsiv's room!! First siv hesitated to get in! But soon was pushed in by her naughty sister in law!! When she turned around and try to open the door... But the door was locked from the outside!!

Sam who was already in the room, witness these and chuckled loudly! Siv's eyes widened hearing this soon this rowdy's head is bowed down in shy!! And her cheeks were crimson red!!

Sam who was mesmerized by the look infront of him! Forgot to blink!
But soon he came back to reality hearing siv's anklet sound! She came near him and gave the milk jar which she was holding all this while! Sam took it and drank half of it and gave it back to siv!!

Siv who looked at it for sometime.. got it in her hands and looked into it!!

Sam who thought she was hesitant to drink the milk which he drank! Become dull but this KD! Turned around and took a chocolate powder from her hip and turned around to face Sam!

Sam's eyes widened seeing this to which siv smiled sheepishly!!

Siv- samieee.. enaku verum Paal pudikadhudaaa.. adhan varum bodhuu idha chocolate powder ah ushar pantu vante😁

Sam- ena moola?.... Engayoo poita ma!!

Siv- nandri.. nandrii😎

Sam- seri koodu inga adha

Siv- deiii.. idhu enodathudaaaaa.... Na kooduka mate!!🥺

Sam chuckled And said

Sam- papa🤣 idha na onaku mix pani thara kete...

Siv- aiiii 😍 sema sa samiieeee... Ahh wait wait.. ena epudi koopta🧐

Sam- 😅 papa nu 🤷

Siv- awwww 💙... Cute ehhh🥰

Sam smiled and took the milk and and mixed it with the chocolate powder!! Siv licked her lips then snatched it from him and drank it fullyy!!

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
Loner mv- engayavadhu.. first night ku koodutha Paal la.. chocolate powder mix pani kooduchu pathurukingala??.. inga pathukonga!!😒

Readers mv- idha loner kozhandhangakuku kalyanam pani vachutalooo😐
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Siv- woah 😍.. ena taste uhhh😘

Sam- na pathi kudiche la adhan😎

Siv- edheeeey!!.. poda dei!! Na chocolate powder ah sonne 😒

Sam- yendi.. na evolo romantic ah pesre!!.. nee enana ipidi solta!!.. inaiku kalyanam ana purushan ta pesre mariya pesre😐

Siv- ada amalaaaaaa😮 nee yen husband laa😅 .. marante!!