CHAPTER 10

(Y/N) huffed as she glared at her mom as she cleaned the kitchen, "For the hundredth time, Stu and Billy are just my friends. Just like Sidney, Tatum and Randy. We're not going to do anything!"

"Honey, I know. It's just, is it really the right time to invite people when a killer is on the loose?"

"Hey, the more people the better. Besides, you'll be here as well. It's not like you have to go anywhere."

"True. I'll probably catch up with Matt's mom about everything. Plus I need to get some juicy gossip around the neighborhood when I'm gone," Her mom hummed, washing her hands as (Y/N) groaned.

"Please, don't raise your voice when you're talking. My ears hurt when you talk so loud."

"Hey, can't help it! Her gossip is the best one ever out of everyone!"

"Yeah, yeah. It always surprises you everytime," (Y/N) rolled her eyes as she remembered the countless times her mom gasped, screamed, or talked loudly as she called Matt's mom.

Her mom ignored her jab at her, grabbing her notes as she wrote the grocery list for today. (Y/N) peeked at the list, grimacing at how much food her mom's going to buy. "Uh, why do we need so much food? We have a lot of leftovers anyway."

"Cause I'm going to cook for your friends tonight. What a bad host I'll be if I don't cook for them."

"Wait, mom! You don't have to do that, I don't think they'll eat here anyways."

"No can do. I already wrote this list anyways."

"Ugh. You know what, I'll call them now so I could ask what they'll like to eat, how about that? It's better than wasting money on food we don't like," (Y/N) mumbled as she grabbed the phone near her. Dialing Billy's number, (Y/N) waited for him to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Morning, Billy! Sorry to call you so early this morning, hope I'm not bothering you or something," (Y/N) nervously chuckled.

"Nah, sweetheart. I'm just watching TV, bored as shit."

"Oh, okay. I was calling-"

A crash cut (Y/N) off, confusion morphed into her face as she heard another voice arguing with Billy.

"Is that Stu?" (Y/N) giggled as Billy yelled at Stu.

"Hiya, sweetcheeks! What you calling me for?" Stu asked before Billy retorted, 'It's me who she called, dumbass'.

"Well, I was wondering what you guys want for later? My mom is going to the grocery store to buy some food for us, but I thought it's better if I just asked you guys what you want instead of, you know, wasting money on foods that we don't really like."

"Hey, I heard that!" (Y/N)'s mom huffed out.

"Aww, thanks for the offer baby, but me and Billy here will be fine. We were thinking about buying pizza for later, for us and maybe your mom. How bout that?"

"Oh, Stu, you don't have to do that. My mom will probably kill me if I let you guys buy us some food if she can cook it herself," (Y/N) whispered to the phone, glancing at her mom.

There was a shuffling before Billy answered back, "It's fine, baby. We'll just buy some snacks, drinks and bring in a few movies for us to watch. We'll eat anything that your mom cooks for us, how does that sound?"

"Hmm, alright. I'll tell my mom to just cook something light, besides we'll probably eat most of the snacks anyway."

"Sounds like a plan," Billy purred, (Y/N)'s body shivering at the sound, only to shake her head as she tried to talk again.