Sangeet...

Amaya's POV...

In the evening as soon as my outfit and my stylists arrived, I started getting ready for the night.    I got my hair coloured in a chestnut brown and curled it into a wavy hairstyle and let it down.

As the makeup artist was doing the base on my face, Ahaan and Ibrahim barged into my suite along with Suhana.

"Oh my! no wonder Aryan couldn't take his eyes off her , can you be mine please", Ahaan stated dramatically holding his chest.

"Oh stop it Ahaan... you always say that to everyone you see" , Suhana said and we all started laughing.

"But Amaya...This hair colour looks so good! Bhaiya is gonna love this..".

Then my stylist came and pushed them out of my room and got me wear the outfit.

Soon it was time for me to go down to where the function is. As I was wearing my earrings, Aryan came to my suite all dressed up in a suit with white shirt and the top three buttons open exposing his chest, looking dashing as ever...

 As I was wearing my earrings, Aryan came to my suite all dressed up in a suit with white shirt and the top three buttons open exposing his chest, looking dashing as ever

"Wow baby you look so gorgeous.." , He said while wrapping his hands on my waist as we both looked at us through the mirror in front of us. 

"You look so handsome my prince.."

" And this prince is all yours my princess... So shall we go now?"

"Yep lets go"

He took my hand and left the room.

At the function...

"And now lets welcome the bride and the groom Aryan and Amaya.."

Ahaan shouted excitedly through the mic... finally he got the chance to be the host for the night after whining at Aryan for days... Everyone's  eyes were on us as we proceeded down the staircase in the middle, hand-in-hand.

" Okay now since the bride and the groom are also here, I want all the bride's family to sit on the left and the groom's to sit on the right, and you two folks in the middle please

" Okay now since the bride and the groom are also here, I want all the bride's family to sit on the left and the groom's to sit on the right, and you two folks in the middle please..."

After everyone took their seats, it was time for the dance battle. It started off with Aryan's side, Suhana started off with Ananya and Shanaya. Then it was time for my sisters so the turns went on and it was time for us...

We went to the stage and my all time fav song  'All of me' started to play. As we were dancing, our eyes were locked on each other... time froze and we felt like the first time in love with each other....

" After 4 years... the day we've been waiting for is finally here....", Aryan whispered looking at my eyes.

" Its just few hours away baby... the day we both dreamt of, the future we were counting on and talked about is finally here...", I replied.

"From the first day I saw you at the university gate and wanted to get to know you, to the day we become one.. who thought we would end up like this in each others arms..."

" I know, it feels like a dream coming true  isn't it?.....", I said as tear cascaded down from the corner of my eyes. And the song ended.

After taking some fun photos with our fambam and enjoying the dinner, the night slowly faded and we drifted off to sleep with so much excitement for the next day to dawn... 

The day we've been waiting for....