May 14, 2022

Dear Jade, Perrie, and Leigh-Anne,

Quite honestly, I don't even know where to begin. I know you'll never see this, but I just wanted to write it anyway.

I first became a fan of you three back in 2016. I'd just watched the music video for Shout Out to My Ex for the very first time, and - though I didn't know it then - I had just seen the girls I'd view as my biggest idols and inspirations for the rest of my life.

Words will never do justice the amount of love, respect and adoration I have for you three girls. Like every Mixer in the entire world, you have changed my life for the better, have taught me such valuable lessons to take with me, and helped me realise my own strength and self-worth.

But you've also been three friends I can always come back to when times are tough - you are my comfort people, my safe space. My world, my everything. When you smile, I smile.

I wish you girls all the best in life: your personal lives, your individual careers, anything you wish to pursue. And also all of the success, love and happiness in the world because you deserve it more than anyone.

Jade, Perrie, Leigh-Anne. You're all so talented, passionate, brave, strong and unstoppable. And the love you all have for each other is so incredibly rare and pure and genuine. There's nothing quite like it. Not only that, but the happiness you have all provided me with over these 6 years is something I'll forever be grateful for, and I'm so incredibly proud of all the records you've broken, the challenges you've overcome, and all of your personal battles you've fought and conquered along the way.

To think that you were once just three young girls with a dream. By pure chance you met and now you're three strong empowering women who have the ability to empower others. 

I could write about my love for you for hours, days even, as I'll never stop loving you, I'll never stop supporting you, and when the time comes for the reunion I'll still be here. Because I know you'll always be together; nothing comes between you. You'll be back. 

"We are each other's forever

"We are each other's forever."

From the bottom of my heart, thank you my gorgey huns, for the past 11 years. I'll always love you. Goodbye for now, but not forever.

 Goodbye for now, but not forever

Jade, Perrie, Leigh-Anne...when the curtains close and all of the lights go down, safe to say I'll stay, I will always stick around.

2011 - always ❤️