Part 11

I jumped when Marcus spoke softly, "Princess...." My eyes popped open I must have drifted off for a moment Marcus and Theo were sitting on the couch across from me.

    "What do you want to know first? Firstly, the Rogue... I saw him in route to here just outside Nampa Idaho this morning, say about 8 am local time... I didn't know what he was then. I didn't know he followed me. Also, when Mary Anne and I ran I made it almost back to the house when I realized he got her... I turned back. When I attacked, he mentioned he had a clan and was going to... break me and .... I would be a mate... for them. Y'all might want to search for a vehicle or more rogues."

   "Are you sure he didn't mention a pack?" Theo asked.

   "No, he said Clan. I don't think a real pack would ... attack a Luna with plans to... or another female." I closed my eyes, "Since he followed me from Idaho the only real pack in that general direction is the Blue Moon pack, ran by my second cousin, that I don't know but you could call and confirm it wasn't his men."

   "I don't think he would, but we will check... is there a reason he might?" Theo.

   "Not to my knowledge. I have never met the man nor spoken to him... unless he has money issues and would like my inheritance..." I looked between the two hoping that wasn't the case, "if that is .... Someone needs to call Caitlin it is hers also."

   "We will. Don't worry." Marcus, "Princess, we would like to setup a guard here. Maybe we could introduce you to some of the warriors. With you being the eldest sister of the Blood Rose Pack, you may need protection especially after tonight's events. I am the trainer for the warriors I know them all."

   "Can I make a request?" I asked Marcus. He nodded "I trust and know you .... Somewhat. I prefer you stay with me... if you have a wife, she could come stay in the second bedroom with you... it has a queen bed."

   "You realize that room is generally used by a Beta of your own pack?" asked Theo.

   I smiled at him, "yes good thing he was my Beta when I was born."

   Marcus smiled, "I don't know that the alfa would allow it given that I would be neglecting my duties as Captain of the Guard."

   "What time do you normally go to .... work? I could possibly get up with you"

   "During the three days of the full moon we don't train the days after it starts so I am off the next two days. But normally ...6am. We would have long enough to speak with the alfa. I will stay tonight, and we will speak with him in the morning." He looked at Theo. I was exhausted, the clock said it was almost 1am.

   "I need to get sleep gentlemen. I've been up way too long." I rose from my seat looking between them.

   Theo rose, "I am going to sleep in the bunk room if that's okay. Alpha asked us to stay with you tonight anyway."

   "Uhm. Yeah, I guess that works. Don't you need to report back?"

   "I have a phone." There was knock I could smell Jared on the other side. My eyes grew wide I looked at Theo and Marcus. "Go to your room while we talk. Maybe put a blanket at the base of your door incase... he's still like he was. Go now."

   I walked to my room swiftly closing it just as I heard him walk into the house. I could hear them say no several times. I went to the chest at the bottom of the bed and pulled the first blanket out. Shoving it along the bottom of the door just as a light smell came under melting me to my knees. "Go away Jared. I'm going to bed alone."

   I had blocked the smell of his phenomes and didn't hear him moving towards me thru the door. I got up off the floor digging through my totes to get soft sleeping shorts and a tank top. Changing and laying down upon the bed relaxing. I could hear light sounds of talking in the vicinity of the living area. With the quilt atop of me I drifted into a restful sleep. I felt warm and safe in my bed. Cocooned in a warmth, I dreamt my father was there with me holding me. I started to come awake and realized I was being held but not by my father, it was Jared. He didn't listen about going to bed alone. I could feel he only had on his boxer briefs. His hard length pressed firmly between my ass cheeks; an arm wrapped around my waist holding me in place.

   He nuzzled my neck mumbling, "mm mm...Good morning my love." I stayed quiet. "Ciara, my love..."

   I sighed leaning back into him, "Jared, what are you doing?"

   "Let's get up for breakfast little wolf. I want to show you around today."

   "Fine..." I sighed again pulling out of his embrace. Picking a change of clothes, low rise faded fitted jeans and a loose sky blue of the shoulder blouse. Going to the bathroom taking care of business and throwing my hair into a ponytail. I re-entered my room thankful that he had put on clothes. "Well, what are you going to show me?"

   "Little wolf you keep up the attitude and I will show you to the bed all day." I blushed. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me into his taut body. Jared placed a kiss on my hair line as he inhaled my scent. He drove me around showing their business', meeting hall, and pack homes. Meeting some members along the way. The lands were so beautiful here in Oregon and the people I met were friendly. Touring the area came to an end and we went to his home for dinner with Mary Anne. 

   She had dinner prepared for us, Marcus and Theo joined our dinner. Everyone was interested in me. So, I spoke of my home in Texas, that I sold before coming, family and early life. I spoke about my limited plans. I only had basic plans I wasn't truly sure what I would do or where I would be. I'm sure I would own my business, but I would like to be somewhat close to my sister. She had said she wanted to talk to me when she returned from her trip about the future, and she would be here in 3 days. I'm not entirely sure I would last that long before Jared would use his charms to claim my heart. My wolf seemed to be extremely willing to submit to the very handsome Alpha.

   After dinner I made a call to Caitlin telling her she should come home early and how Jared acted with me. She outright laughed at my dilemma, and nerves. Explained she wouldn't be able to but if I didn't figure out what his deal was before she returned, she would explain it to me. I was envious of her for understanding this culture; I wasn't raised in a pack or taught about this side of our nature. Shit I didn't even know were people were real until I contacted Mary Anne a couple months ago. Jared decided he would take me to my temporary home after dinner. This would be when I lost the fight for my freedom from him.

   Jared walked me to the door of my cabin. I opened the door and turned back to say good night. he pulled me into his embrace. His lips were soft and firm against mine. I gasped and his tongue slipped in my mouth playing lightly with mine and spearing in and out with expert precision. Hands running down my back and pulling me by the back of my thighs into contact with the length of his body. Jared picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist. His cock was hard pressing into his jeans, and I could feel it at my apex. Grinding into him feeling the need growing inside me.

   Jared took me to the bedroom. He took my body over and over he was relentless in his need for me. I couldn't deny him. he fucked me every way he could. We didn't leave the cabin for three straight days. After he fucked me the first time my body went into hormonal overdrive. He said that my body went into heat. During our days of sex Jared was gentle and loving at times telling me how he loved me. I was his mate given to him by the moon goddess. He eventually bites my neck claiming me and calming my heat. Even after my heat subsided our need didn't lessen. After the bite we had sex several times, I didn't think of not using condoms. Nor did I or my wolf care. We had been claimed by our mate and mated thoroughly. 

   Finally emerging from the cabin our sisters had arrived home the previous night. We went to the main house to spend time with our family. Chatting and laughing, enjoying everyone's company. My place was here with Jared, and we would work all the details out as it came. the end of the evening came fast, but Caitlin wanted to talk to me alone. We went to her bedroom and laid facing each other.

   "I'm so happy for you and Jared.... I...  I want to ask if you would abdicate your claim to the Blood Rose Pack..."

   "isn't the Blood Rose Pack... non-existent...?" I'm a bit confused by this.

   "Technically yes it does exist....hmmm... Let me tell you the story of our people and share some knowledge."

   I settled back looking at her, "Okay. Go Ahead."