chapter 3

The next day I woke up feeling better than I  did .I took a bath cause I  had a class . I  made breakfast and immediately when I was done I  took my bag and ran off to class cause I was a bit late and by the time I got there the class was full I  had no choice but to sit next to the guy wearing a hoody I couldn't see who he was .

When class was over the guy whom I  was sitting with called my name "Hannah" in a deep voice ,the only person I know In campus with a deep voice is panseri, I turned back and he took off the hoddy he's hair was  covering his face .

////////////////Panseri gentleman//////////////

"Hannah wait for me "he ran towards me and we walked back together .I  started stuttering "h-how are you do-ing pans-s-seri " he came closer to my face "what were you saying" I  was more nervous "I  said how are you doing ," Hannah I  think you should relax , but I'm good what about you , at that time he knew I was nervous so I just replied I'm okay.

He asked me if I could come to his apartment for pizza ,I  said yeah why not , we got there and he ordered a pizza and the delivery guy knocked l stood up and we both opened the door the delivery guy was staring at me and panseri.
panseri asked " what" the guy asked panseri isn't this your girlfriend
Panseri immediately shut the door we sat down and ate pizza while watching a movie l felt asleep.

And the next day I woke up l was sleeping in my room l was so excited l thought maybe I would wake up in his apartment ,l went to the kitchen and l kept singing "panseri the gentle guy ×7"

I heard a knock on the door and went to get it, it was Panseri l said hi and he started giggling with his breaking voice ,he said I  just wanted to tell you what happened after you felt asleep he giggled I carried you to your room.
I smiled and looked down "what!"he said , but to be honest I had a great time with you he smiled .

//////////////////////////////////////////////////
Author's notes

I hope you guys enjoyed the 1st chapter even though it was short 😊

To be continued....