tsukishima x reader (fluff)

A/N: YASS GUYSS IM FINALLY BACK AFTER LIKE YEARS AND I'LL BE WRITING A ONE BED TROPE STORY CUZ WHY NOT.

stupid. This is so fucking stupid. This whole school trip is stupid. First I have to sit next to the idiot Tsukishima Kei on the bus and now I have to share a room with him??? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE TEACHERS, it could've been anyone else.

"tsukishima and y/n, you two will be sharing a room." the teacher handed them both a keycard and walked away.

"fuck this, I'm not sharing a room with him" I muttered under my breath.

"oh please, it's not like I want this either." tsukishima rolled his eyes.

You two both head up to the hotel room, not saying a single word to each other. There's nothing to talk about anyways. You guys get to room 114 and head inside. To your surprise, there was only one bed.

I gasped in shock, I parted my lips to say something but nothing came out.

"what is it now" tsukishima said sighing.

"uh there's only one bed..." I say hesitantly.

"what the fuck, there has to be something wrong. I'm going go ask the front desk to change rooms" he makes eye contact with you while talking.

I nodded and he walked out of the room, after a few minutes he came back.

"so, the front desk said they didn't have any other rooms.... so I guess we're going have to make do." he said while rubbing the back of his head.

"you got to be fucking joking" I cover my face my hand.

"wow is being with me such a pain" he rolled his eyes and went into the bathroom.

Not only was I stuck with my enemy, I had to sleep on the same bed with him?? This is the worst trip ever.

Tsukishimas POV:

I didn't actually go downstairs to change rooms, I bet there are plenty of other rooms since this hotel is huge. But this is my chance to finally make a move, I can tell that y/n is already regretting going on the trip. But that'll change by tonight.

Back to y/n POV:

TIME SKIP TO 7:00 PM

Me and tsukishima were both on our phones for a while now. I was sitting on the bed and he was sitting on the couch. My stomached growled a little, I mean it was getting pretty late and I still haven't ate.

"are you hungry?" a low voice suddenly spoke

"not really" I replied.

"your stomach just growled really loudly, I think you are hungry." he started standing up.

"why do you care" you roll your eyes and look back at your phone.

"lets go eat, you can pick the restaurant." he said now walking to you.

"only if you'll pay" you say, smirking

"fine" he says fulling hovering over you now.

god he really is tall. I get off from the bed and put on my jacket, I decided to pick a local diner that was a 5 min walk. The 5 min walk was the most painful thing ever, I had no idea what to say and he didn't say anything either. We finally arrived and we sat down at a booth facing each other. We quickly ordered and waited for the food.